~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

When I was younger I thought she was super bad, but as I got older and as she gotten older, she okay to me. I still think she's cute, but not like how I use to view her from before. Then again, if I have her in front of me now, who's to say that feeling wont change.
That is fair back in the day Rudy was IT for me, but as I got older and she got older. Meh. However we meet face to face and she still in Rudy shape (I heard she put on some pounds) things might change. LOL
I watched a little of the video and LL had the FUPA she too young to have that. :smh:. I mean new LL is nice but she ain't messin with younger LL.
0ffc4ce17ba610ad8ee582878250ce90.png

^ yea Cool Kids been doing that retro stuff since they've been putting out music, so I wanna say they were ahead of the wave since 2007

Them and a few of their peers (Curren$y comes to mind) assisted with bringing that whole wave back, along with the various link gold chains and sports snapbacks. It was good time.

If Lauren London fell off it couldn't be more than like half a point. Not sure what a fupa is but I'd wreck it and the rest of her body. Then look into her eyes as I ask her for a sandwich.

Turtle knew :lol::lol::lol:
She likes kicks:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom