~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Cool Kids been fresh to death since they came out. Very few in this generation can really come correct with the vintage and be as original doing it like they do . They're the type to get fresher at the thrift store than all of these braindead lean'd out rappers who blow stacks at Neimans.
image1-extralarge_1395243840457.jpg

Chuck+Inglish+-+Grocery+Store+Photo+-+1+%5B3384+x+4992%5D+-+Credit+to+Julian+Burgueno.JPG

Listings_ChuckInglish.5772f2bdecd92.jpg

feseqnpd9ounjsc7ociu.jpg

orisue_fall12__chuck_inglish_03.jpeg

sir-michael-rocks-640.jpg

images_sir%20michael%20rocks.jpg

9b79da83975fcbe514248f858a2d1c71.333x500x1.jpg

JessicaLehrman0.jpg

Chuck-Inglish-VIBE-1-1-1500x1000.jpg

chuck-inglish-and-blended-babies-e1459283123921.jpg

Uh IT what you bringing the hygiene bag for to sit on the bench, you ain't cleared to play.

I have to half agree with you, I F with those maroon ones.
nike-air-more.jpg
i wouldve copped da maroons if they didnt paint the air bags

Cool Kids been fresh to death since they came out. Very few in this generation can really come correct with the vintage and be as original doing it like they do . They're the type to get fresher at the thrift store than all of these braindead lean'd out rappers who blow stacks at Neimans.

#1 those fits you posted are decent, but they were FAR and FEW between, especially when they debuted. They were Whyling
#2 they had LOTS of help. I don't know if you'd call the people I'm talking about as "stylists" but they were supplying them with Vintage gear... some of which I helped with

image1-extralarge_1395243840457.jpg

Chuck+Inglish+-+Grocery+Store+Photo+-+1+%5B3384+x+4992%5D+-+Credit+to+Julian+Burgueno.JPG

Listings_ChuckInglish.5772f2bdecd92.jpg

feseqnpd9ounjsc7ociu.jpg

orisue_fall12__chuck_inglish_03.jpeg

sir-michael-rocks-640.jpg

images_sir%20michael%20rocks.jpg

9b79da83975fcbe514248f858a2d1c71.333x500x1.jpg

JessicaLehrman0.jpg

Chuck-Inglish-VIBE-1-1-1500x1000.jpg

chuck-inglish-and-blended-babies-e1459283123921.jpg

they were da bridge between da golden era rappers being fly (Fabolous types), and da current weirdo rap dress going on (yachty, lil b, uzi, etc)...da stuff they were doing was high class sneaker head ish, but they didn't jump out da window and go Lil Uzi Vert...

#1 those fits you posted are decent, but they were FAR and FEW between, especially when they debuted. They were Whyling
#2 they had LOTS of help. I don't know if you'd call the people I'm talking about as "stylists" but they were supplying them with Vintage gear... some of which I helped with
go on.....

giphy.gif

holy crap man. i ahvent seen u post in forever brother!

That whole initial internet era of rappers just came in on some other ****, led by Rocks and Inglish (Soulja Boy excluded), and aside from the jewelry and at the time Jordans **** wasn't too expensive compared to now. Nautica, Iceberg, Guess, after being on life support in the hip-hop community they brought that **** back and now those brands are thriving. People put there jerseys up than latched right on to the varsity jackets and retro ball shorts.

The-Cool-Kids.jpg

89a12e3567b48df473dad92d116821e6.jpg

daze-of-thunder-currensy.jpg

Plus for the most part, content aside, they could rap they *** off

all those NT rappers were like Stalley to me. Never heard one song from Dom Kennedy, Cool kids, Stalley. They were just regular cats who wore what we wore.

Wale too, and it at least looked like they genuinely were ******* with the **** they were wearing. If they had stylists they did a great job of hiding it, especially with all the references to the **** in they music. Today’s rappers or musicians look like they could care less, that’s dudes will clown one brand then a month later you see them in the most exclusive **** from said brand, or they be reading from a script like on Complex sneaker shopping claiming they been down since birth.

******* posers

Reactions: JPS
all those NT rappers were like Stalley to me. Never heard one song from Dom Kennedy, Cool kids, Stalley. They were just regular cats who wore what we wore.
maybe it was an LA thing but the Cool kids and Dom got mad love out here
i still aint heard stalley on a track...

maybe it was an LA thing but the Cool kids and Dom got mad love out here
i still aint heard stalley on a track...
Cool Kids definitely wasn't just an LA thing, Dom got love everywhere as well but most of it clearly came from out West which is fine dude had somewhat of a movement.

First time I ever heard him, thought his verse was dope

These joints made me a fan from his first mixtape

back in the days getting fresh with some Raiders gear was definitely the wave!

That's obvious and was a must back then. You know I had a satin black raiders Starter in 1991. Couldn't tell me nuthin'!! It did get stolen from a closet at school though. Got it back later in the day but that thang was hot!

That's obvious and was a must back then. You know I had a satin black raiders Starter in 1991. Couldn't tell me nuthin'!! It did get stolen from a closet at school though. Got it back later in the day but that thang was hot!

Here's a pic of your boy KRS-One rocking a Raiders hat. :pimp:
KRS-One 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom