~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

all those NT rappers were like Stalley to me. Never heard one song from Dom Kennedy, Cool kids, Stalley. They were just regular cats who wore what we wore.

Check out the yellow album :nthat::smokin

1340333225_dom_yellow_album.jpg

Jerry had heat, but on the real my guy Costanza was fly af. I wont even front, tjat gortex joint he had one episode was rude, id sport that. Anyone have info on that? :lol:

DJ-Khaled-Air-Jordan-2-retro-Don-C-Arctic-Orange-3.jpg

I voted for Khalid on celebrity sneaker stalker:rofl:

Man wtf

A Trip Down Memory Lane: Baby Rasta, Gringo, and Javi The Kid. They had that heat on their feet... :pimp:
Baby Rasta, Gringo & Javy The Kid.jpg

Before anyone makes any assumptions. Baby Rasta has Gringo in handcuffs cause he's demonstrating how his enemies will end up. Handcuffed and dead, they always used to rap about that. Baby Rasta & Gringo even had a song that talked about having a hi point 40 S&W. Ah, the good ol' Reggaeton days!

Here's that Classic ''hi point 40 S&W'' Reggaeton song

cierra los ojos bien was the ish

Yeah, they did it all Malianteo, Romantiqueo & Perreo. That's my fav. Reggaeton duo. On top of that they were the first Reggaeton duo. They pioneered that whole Reggaeton duo wave. Then came Tito & Hector, Wisin & Yandel, etc.

A Trip Down Memory Lane: Baby Rasta, Gringo, and Javi The Kid. They had that heat on their feet... :pimp:
Baby Rasta, Gringo & Javy The Kid.jpg

Before anyone makes any assumptions. Baby Rasta has Gringo in handcuffs cause he's demonstrating how his enemies will end up. Handcuffed and dead, they always used to rap about that. Baby Rasta & Gringo even had a song that talked about having a hi point 40 S&W. Ah, the good ol' Reggaeton days!

Every time I see Baby Rasta and Gringo i remember going to DR that summer The Noise7 came out and hearing “Analizen Ante De Tirar” and it blowing my mind how fire and crazy it was. It was everywhere over there.

Is it safe to say DJ Clark Kent the Air Force One champ the way Ghostface is the Wally Champ? Or are AF1's too ubiquitous for any one man to be claimed champ? To me, DJ Clark Kent is like the textbook OG NTer, NTDenim, matchy-matchy sneaker-centric outfits, jerseys and all. :rofl:But he's an OG that makes it work.
DJ%20Clark%20Kent%20Main%20Portrait_w1280.jpg

KENT.jpg

celebrity-sneaker-watch-dj-clark-kent-rocks-ewing-33-hi-knicks-3.jpg

dj-clark-kent-air-jordan-3-black-cement1.jpg

dj-clark-kent.jpg

I can't figure out for the life of me if Canada Goose is actually fly or not. :lol: I, mean, they make high quality outerwear that costs a pretty penny. It's just that the main demographic that actually wears Canada Goose ruins it for me :sick:. It's like Canada Goose is in some ways the new North Face Denali fleece in the fact that it's worn by college Becky's, frat types, fobby Asians wearing crazy expensive ****, mid life crisis soccer moms, and other cornballs born and bred in suburbia who think they are fly because they got their first taste of a $600-1K+ coat :smh:, like the hood ain't been doing that since Avirex, Pelle Pelle and 8 Ball leathers.

Back
Top Bottom