~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

gunits-young-buck-and-lloyd-banks-during-young-bucks-birthday-party-picture-id452945773

Not sure if they were first, in fact they probably weren't, but G-Unit were the first ones I saw with the spinning chains

Jesus Christ guys I was trying to be funny. Like when people blame an artist decline on something that has nothing to do with their music, its literally just a coincidence that his music has declined with the growth of his hair.

Who did it before him?
First time i ever saw that was when 50 was on TRL and busted it out.
I think that was in the middle or back-end of the sprewell rim phase
First time I remember seeing it was Young Buck on Cribs Car Edition, when they were showing off the various G-Unit cars.

Damn that good ole 2003 vibe, that Joe and GUnit still hits.

Oilers jersey is fire, I need M&N to make a McNair. Probably the only non Giants jersey I would wear.

G Unit spinner was fire

Who did it before him?
First time i ever saw that was when 50 was on TRL and busted it out.
I think that was in the middle or back-end of the sprewell rim phase

This is when I first saw it as well, but I figured since rappers love jewelry so much someone may have did it before him

First time I remember seeing it was Young Buck on Cribs Car Edition, when they were showing off the various G-Unit cars.

Damn that good ole 2003 vibe, that Joe and GUnit still hits.

That video was dope as hell, I think that was the first time I noticed Game too I thought he had a verse

I liked them alot in the moment but If were talking 3 person group all time id take Tribe and the fugees over them......the lox too.

Others....De la....beastie boys...ghetto boys.....i would say its up in the air depending on what u like.

But I liked the run they had. Super nostalgic/memorable

Dada.jpg

I'm sure these had NT in a frenzy when they released

Was G-Unit actually a group or just a clique?

Last edited:
Da PLK was my favorite out the group but Buck was definitely underrated

This was my ish

"syringes and sirens, the only things in the street
people act like they dunno who did it, but they know its me
everydays a death threat, but i aint dead yet
so im gon put a hole inna _ from the next set
dunno where i slept at
just know where my TEC at"

Back
Top Bottom