~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Both Moncler and Canada Goose have indeed been bastardized by the exact demographic you described. Because of that wearing those brands is corny/tacky.

Now...The North Face has obviously been worn and has been popular with EVERY demographic out there. But...vintage TNF will forever be fresh and hood certified. TNF is timeless. There's similar pockets/posses/circles of vintage TNF wearers....like Lo Lifes are to Polo.
Agree with this 1000%, TNF/RL might not be the most hyped **** but it will always be a style staple and will probably continue to survive every trend that gets set, present and into the future.
Man im from canada, same part of toronto as homie @Scarborough and i dont rock with canada goose at all.

It is basically that same demographic you mentioned rocking it. Rich asians straight from HK and suburbanites. You might see a one two in the hood but not like that.

I thought Stone Island took that mantle? Guess I thought wrong

Showbiz (of "and AG" fame)...

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 2.02.13 PM.png

Thought that 'Pressa' was a bird at first and 'Tory Lanez' was some XXX 'starlet'. :lol:

:lol:

First time a man asked me if i know tory lanez that was my exact response... "the pron star?"

Pressas voice kills me, i dont really rate his tunes but that yute gets it in. Serious yute still

Showbiz got some gems in that pic! Never saw pics of him with heavy gold/chains like that before.

DC is not, everybody just wants to talk politics all day because they’re on capitol hills playground.

Tri-state still has the sharpest minds from all around but people are better at disconnecting when not in the office.

Bruh, you from the DMV, the snob capital of America. Only people from the suburbs use to term "DMV" because everybody actually from DC says they ain't from the DMV. MoCo and NoVa is as suburban and corny as it gets. Department of Motor Vehicles. Even people in the hood in DC are snobby. Like you can be from Paris and still get called a bama. People from the hood in DC/PG act like someone named DeMontrel from Barry Farms SE DC designed the Nike Foamposite One and Nike Boot in 1997.
Born and raised in DC fam. Im proud I moved my family out the hood, if that make me "corny" lol... Oh, I like how yall calling anybody rocking a Canada Goose thats not a minority snobs, but if they called yall "hood N's" yall would have a problem. Just let people wear and live where they like.

DC is not, everybody just wants to talk politics all day because they’re on capitol hills playground.

Tri-state still has the sharpest minds from all around but people are better at disconnecting when not in the office.
Could of fooled me, 90% of the people I meet from D.C. claim it proudly

Great pic of Show in the hightop NB's. Hardly ever seen pics prior to the Soul Clap era.

Video is so classic. So dope. I still rock those Rothco M65's to this day.....except I've sized down over the years to about a size XS.:lol: Those fit so huge.

Video is so NYC. Shot in the Meatpacking dist? lol.

Back
Top Bottom