~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

The roc chain
smokin.gif

The velour suit
smokin.gif

These dudes up there looking comfortable as hell and actually able to fit stuff in their pockets
smokin.gif

People up north still have this mindset
mean.gif

The internet ruined all that elitism y'all had going on years ago
the same internet that y'all bash when it comes to trends and tight pants though?

I'm not understanding your point though, the Internet is used to bash everything. What I said still remains. The regional uniqueness that was once there is gone. Thats with both music and fashion

Last edited:
Kims legs have about half the muscle mass required to make that thing out back look anything but comical.
She could have been greatness with LIGHT maintenance at the gym.
Some girls just love the couch tho.

When they never adress these surgeries and sell beauty products like crazy, I cant respect the grind. Its just like some dude on roids, selling you some protien powder on youtube.

Her only job is to look cute
Claimin theyre Natty

^^^

Im not trying to argue with u fam bcuz i could very well b wrong and its my personal opinion.

But i always hear that about fashion...music....art.

Imo i think there is still room left for originality in all those things.
Its just wen something is truly original it looks or sounds "weird" becuz its never been seen or done b4.

For example those rick owen trainers....imo theyre pretty original.
weird....but original.

In terms of individual style i think it works the same way.

But its very rare.

^^^

Im not trying to argue with u fam bcuz i could very well b wrong and its my personal opinion.

But i always hear that about fashion...music....art.

Imo i think there is still room left for originality in all those things.

For example those rick owen trainers....imo theyre pretty original.
weird....but original.

In terms of individual style i think it works the same way.

But its very rare.

I agree to a point. Rick Owen is very unique as many other designers...but I was referring to the way people dress.

Inspiration comes from somebody or something. Similar minds think alike, I believe they subject to dress alike too.

For example, Rick Owen Trainers isn't for everybody because not everyone cares for it. However, for the vast majority that wears it, it's always worn the same way...similar outfit/style.

In the end, they're a "Mr.Me too". Just look at IG, most likely you're going to follow people style that you are fimilar with.

Like you said every now and then you'll see an individual that's unique. But, like you said that rare. And trust me, even then, it's based on an inspiration of someone or something they saw....

I reall miss regional fashion/music man :smh:. You knew where somebody was from just by what they wore....and you had to be sorta up on game to be slick. Everything was organic.

Now all you gotta do is have a couple dollars and follow the trendy people on social media.....and people think they're "fashionably superior" :lol:.

Still, there are some elements of personal style today...and even within regional style there was trend hopping and following. But that was Moreso a product of your environment.

I miss that. Made for interesting conversations.

Now Wavy I agree with you on that...

New Orleans:

Polo, Girbuads, Bally's

or

White T-shirt, Girbuads, Soulja-Rees (Rebook) or G-Nikes (Air Force Ones)

I reall miss regional fashion/music man
mean.gif
. You knew where somebody was from just by what they wore....and you had to be sorta up on game to be slick. Everything was organic.

Now all you gotta do is have a couple dollars and follow the trendy people on social media.....and people think they're "fashionably superior"
laugh.gif

Still, there are some elements of personal style today...and even within regional style there was trend hopping and following. But that was Moreso a product of your environment.

I miss that. Made for interesting conversations.
damn social media.
laugh.gif

The Swedes and people from Belgium have the best style, IMO. As far as the U.S. guys from DC/B-More, have the best style. (I know this tickles WavyCrockets fancy :rofl:).

New Yorkers always dressed Bama'ish too me. Look at dudes like KaySlay, Conceited, Papoose, etc. New Yorkers usually had great sneaker rotations. But their gear was still bumpkin style :lol:

Living down here in Florida, New York cats who transplant down here blend in with the goons who buy their whole fit from the flea markets.

Some dudes have a good kick game, but no gear. Some have gear AND kicks, it is rare though.

I still think ASAP Rocky is clearly the best dressed rapper. He checks all boxes. He wears streetwear (new and old stuff), as well as designer gear.

Last edited:
Did dude really say the DMV is the best dressed?

That's like saying future is a good rapper

Did dude really say the DMV is the best dressed?

That's like saying future is a good rapper

I said style bro. I mean, best dressed is subjective. All the cats I know, who are from the DMV could wear sneakers one day, or some loafers and a nice suit, on another day. That is what I mean by style. To be stylish, you have to have versatility, in my opinion.

I agree to a point. Rick Owen is very unique as many other designers...but I was referring to the way people dress.

Inspiration comes from somebody or something. Similar minds think alike, I believe they subject to dress alike too.

For example, Rick Owen Trainers isn't for everybody because not everyone cares for it. However, for the vast majority that wears it, it's always worn the same way...similar outfit/style.

In the end, they're a "Mr.Me too". Just look at IG, most likely you're going to follow people style that you are fimilar with.

Like you said every now and then you'll see an individual that's unique. But, like you said that rare. And trust me, even then, it's based on an inspiration of someone or something they saw....

Agreed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom