~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Only hip-hop celebs I respect that was wearing that type of gear was Big Sean & Cudi  (Good Music) with the vintage t's, other than that these other cats is trying too hard... I pray to sweet baby Jesus these folks don't destroy the baseball flannel movement this Fall.. 
mean.gif

Hey...the band t shirts dont matter.
The word Poser died in the late 90s and people went off the deep end and embraced beasting with zero credentials.
Thats 2016 now.
As long as they dont give a speech on cultural appropriation while in them shirts..........let em Rock :tongue:

Yea i never liked metal.

90s .bands nirvana ...guns n roses. ...stine temple pilots....u2....pearl jam...rage against the machine...chili peppers....soundgarden...janes addiction.....sonic youth...smashing pumpkins...etc >> da metal

Last edited:
big fan of the sneaker shopping segments. see who really knows about shoes, what they really believe and weed out the guys who are pretty much told what to wear

Yea i never liked metal.

90s .bands nirvana ...guns n roses. ...stine temple pilots....u2....pearl jam...rage against the machine...chili peppers....soundgarden...janes addiction.....sonic youth...smashing pumpkins...etc >> da metal
Dis man knows. 
pimp.gif

At first I thought those 1's Melo was wearing was Chicagos's that got over filter in the pic :lol:.... But I'm super straight off those, SBB> over those and it's not even close.

Back
Top Bottom