~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yea i never liked metal.

90s .bands nirvana ...guns n roses. ...stine temple pilots....u2....pearl jam...rage against the machine...chili peppers....soundgarden...janes addiction.....sonic youth...smashing pumpkins...etc >> da metal

u like hard rock music...

metal IMO is way better, Rage is a diet metal group with rap elements.

them OG Metallica albums until da black album = timeless

load & reload were mehhhh...but they're 2 last albums of them going back to thrash metal >>>>>>>*

So a cat in Jamaica wearing a bulls jersey is a goober if he doesn't keep up with Chicago Bulls basketball? :rolleyes

It's a tshirt. If it got stone cold Steve Austin on it and I don't know **** about Steve austin, it's still a tshirt.

Last edited:
I mean there are some instances in poor countries and even here in america where less fortunate people buy any clothes and whats on the clothes does not matter.

But 9 times outta 10 if i see a dude rockin a stone cold shirt imma assume he knows who he is

definitely not.

u look like a straight up goober rocking band/rap/wrestling tees of things u don't know about.
So your saying all of hip hop looks lke goobers right now? Did you know anything about Nascar when you rocked that jackt?

Last edited:
Yeah ...all of hip hop does look like goobers right now.
Its only really debatable if you grew up in the goober era.
Anyone who has watched fashion cycle over multiple decades will easily tell you......
" yo, those times in my life, I thought I was in style at the cutting edge of fashion........yeah please never show me those pics, I looked like an idiot"

So a cat in Jamaica wearing a bulls jersey is a goober if he doesn't keep up with Chicago Bulls basketball? :rolleyes

u don't gotta keep up with a sports team, they change every year.. 90's bulls fans ≠ today's bulls fans.

Metallica band shirts when u dunno who they are or what kind of music they represent looks super fraudulent... especially when you understand da history of t-shirts as a medium period and how rock band took them from army surplus to a fashion statement.

View media item 2166020
ALEALIRODEOTOUR

View media item 2166021
CsRPTQDWEAAphBO

View media item 2165866
View media item 2165867

View media item 2166022

definitely not.

u look like a straight up goober rocking band/rap/wrestling tees of things u don't know about.

So your saying all of hip hop looks lke goobers right now? Did you know anything about Nascar when you rocked that jackt?

yes, everyone participating in vintage rock/wrestling/rap tees who dunno whats goin on & what it represents look like idiots. Its one of da reasons i never bought SB's or NASCAR jackets, it aint my culture ot anything im interested in hobby wise to be perpetuating in things i knew i got no business in.

u don't gotta keep up with a sports team, they change every year.. 90's bulls fans ≠ today's bulls fans.

Metallica band shirts when u dunno who they are or what kind of music they represent looks super fraudulent... especially when you understand da history of t-shirts as a medium period and how rock band took them from army surplus to a fashion statement.
Back then it was just a t shirt bruh...

Do you think Metallica knew everything bout basketball when they wore Jordans?

You can't be serious with this asinine statement. Those AJs were INLINE shoes at the time, damn near all the Metal cats just wanted a dope sneaker and maybe Nike marketing or MJ's dominance of the NBA pursued 'em to do so.

Both of those cats rocking the vintage Metal tees with some distressed denim and hyped sneakers screams of a manufactured/fraudulent type fit. What the hell have 'Maiden or Metallica done recently to have them run out and cobble that 'ish together?

Last edited:
cats were copping AJ1s because they hit sale racks hard. indestructible skate shoes.

You can't be serious with this asinine statement. Those AJs were INLINE shoes at the time, damn near all the Metal cats just wanted a dope sneaker and maybe Nike marketing or MJ's dominance of the NBA pursued 'em to do so.

Both of those cats rocking the vintage Metal tees with some distressed denim and hyped sneakers screams of a manufactured/fraudulent type fit. What the hell have 'Maiden or Metallica done recently to have them run out and cobble that 'ish together?
Man please. Using that lame logic yall using, them rockers should at least be legit basketball fans.

Back
Top Bottom