~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Ed Sheeran is that dude, but he dresses too plain for me.

He's just a simple dude. On the breakfast club he said bought a Aston Martin, but felt like a douche driving it around so he gave it alway to his managers wife.

Last edited:
@instagram is the worst. Someone give this dude a wedgie and a noogie already.
laugh.gif
I will fight for what I stand for.

Last edited:
what r u doing besides going to threads shouting pig this and pig that to random cops. How you uplifting your community?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm a man, I provide for and protect my fam and my people. I stand on my own 2 and mind my business. **** the community. I'm pretty sure you'd like me if we met irl but u on here trolling for kicks so do you booboo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a man, I provide for and protect my fam and my people. I stand on my own 2 and mind my business. **** the community. I'm pretty sure you'd like me if we met irl but u on here trolling for kicks so do you booboo.
mind your business lmao.

the silent ones worse than the oppressors.

to you its trolling, but for me its real.

you can cosign all that cute crap you want but at the end of the day, it aint cool.

mind your business lmao.

the silent ones worse than the oppressors.

to you its trolling, but for me its real.

you can cosign all that cute crap you want but at the end of the day, it aint cool.

No harm no foul ma. Do you. Keep worrying about the next man. Good luck with that.

keep acting like the actions of the next man won't affect you and your kin.

good luck with that.

You Naive b. Damn shame smh. I'm positive I've effected and changed more lives for the better in actually reality through the distribution of knowledge more than you have on here leaning on the report button. Ima leave you b cuz we're derailing the thread at this point.

You Naive b. Damn shame smh. I'm positive I've effected and changed more lives for the better in actually reality through the distribution of knowledge more than you have on here leaning on the report button. Ima leave you b cuz we're derailing the thread at this point.
i'm a therapist in my community.

i'm 100% sure you haven't touched an ounce of what I've done for my state.

heres a pic of a celeb rocking heat:

He's just a simple dude. On the breakfast club he said bought a Aston Martin, but felt like a douche driving it around so he gave it alway to his managers wife.
That's what's up, atleast he's keeping it real, cause a lot of times the music industry could change a person. There's times that I also like to keep it simple and just put on a plain white tee or black tee etc. If it wasn't for his ''Shape of You'' song. I would of overlooked him cause before that song I didn't know who he was now I'm hooked lol. I can say I'm a real diverse person when it comes to music, but at the same time there's artists and music genres that I can't f*ck with, examples: Country Music & Lady Gaga, you know I have my limit, but if there's folks out there who like that type of music/artists well I understand. The same goes on the fashion tip, I also have my limit. There's things I just can't do. I really hope that Ed helps out his people in his country and the less fortunate people that are around the world, cause if he's not blowing his money on expensive clothing & exotic cars well he should put it into good use in that way.

Back
Top Bottom