~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

ferg-backstage-at-the-apollo-theater-on-march-4-2017-in-new-york-city-picture-id648176454

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Li-Ning or something wack like that. Went from Converse to JB to straight skippy status. How Melo keep his JB contract over Wade? :lol:
he wears li ning for the same reason klay thompson wears anta, or why curry wears under armor........MONEY....melo aint getting they kind of bread with jb

He's on his 13th shoe. Jordan has no problem dropping people. Not sure why or how Carmelo is still there but I'm sure he's getting good money still.

He's on his 13th shoe. Jordan has no problem dropping people. Not sure why or how Carmelo is still there but I'm sure he's getting good money still.

He not gettin Wade money I'd guarantee. I. Eli eve Wade got stock options too. Sleep if you want that bout getting paid. I grew up on Jordan and would take them China contracts in a second (as long as the shoe ain't falling apart on some survivors remorse ish)

Gabby creeping toward washed category and D. Wade just noticed.

Washed in what sense?

Minus the shoes her outfit is on point. She has the look and swag to pull it off, put that on another chick and it would be horrible.

Hes lookin at her the same way he looks at his linings when hes alone

:lol:

I used to look at my ex like that when she would be taking 1000 selfies before we could leave the house. :smh:

:rofl: come on now his career wasn't THAT bad

:lol:

He not gettin Wade money I'd guarantee. I. Eli eve Wade got stock options too. Sleep if you want that bout getting paid. I grew up on Jordan and would take them China contracts in a second (as long as the shoe ain't falling apart on some survivors remorse ish)

True talk. It really isn't that serious either. If you are given a better endorsement deal with a less known company but you are getting stock options and other incentives then its a no brainer. Wearing Js isn't that damn serious, :lol:

blac chyna has a sneaker shopping segment now too.

makes perfect sense, based on the last 3-4 features theyve had. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom