~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Or he could walk into virtually any clothing store in the mall...

8cc10180_63c75e9ddbfc73bcc0b0b7be33ce1c67.jpeg

Yachty

5f7d41c3_5270cc37992a8d1541f54a60c0ceefef.jpeg

Travis x Kylie

789fd83a_a0bad12c8890332c9c1676f8b1fab061.jpeg

A Boogie x Rocky

ea4d225c_a98dc8dd9393b6e67407dbf767064652.jpeg

3K with the Flightposities :pimp:. Last guy I'd expect to rock them for some reason.

Travis $cott just can't be original. ***** STILL wants to be Asap aesthetically. Rocking Jacob watches like ASAP and them ain't been trying to ironically bring that back for the last year and some chance.

I know but when I look online I don't seem to be able to find them (I use Google as the search engine).

You are something else man :lol:

You gotta be kidding me..
laugh.gif

If you're that damn lazy, go to the dressing better thread and ask the guys in there...
I have the first ones and the fitting is terrible the other two are not what I'm looking for. I've done the search weeks ago.

To the cat who said it was written is Nas best album.Life is Good would like to have a talk with you.Thats a classic album in my opinion.It just didn't have a major single off of it.No skippables on it at all.Its crazy how underrated it is amongst his fans.I only put illmatic ahead of it.Because it was his first album.After you make a album like Life is Good in this climate.You can chill like Nas.Because the competition/bar in rap is so low at the moment.The game is so weak.Electronica made a couple of songs.With a couple of mixtapes.And blew up.Hes hellafied lyricist.But i know for a fact.That hes not inspired in this climate of music.Somebody with there skill set wouldn't be at the moment.Look at 3 Stacks.

I wish we could get artist like the 90,early 2000,s.Just give me 1 or 2 albums every 2 years of your best work.Its so watered down now.People think some of these rappers are decent spitters.If they where that good.They wouldn't have to pump out so much material like they do.Look at Jay,and Nas.Why would you water down your brand.If your product is so good.Waynes situation might've been a blessing in discise.

^i think one of the reasons they don't or can't do that is because everything is so fast now. Not just music but things like news or w/e viral story. People will enjoy it for couple days then forget about it and move on to the next thing that's hot that week.

Last edited:
Repped for calling Life is Good a classic. That album is PHENOMENAL, crazy how underrated it is. Wouldn't make his top 3 for me but it's EASILY one of his best albums and one of the best rap albums of the last few years.

Travis Scott is so ****** unoriginal, hilarious how popular this guy is and there's 100 guys out there with the same flow and sound. I love how Joe Budden said this current generation just steals from each other and recycles ****. Gotta be the most unoriginal era in rap. **** is ****** dead.

3K with the Flightposities :pimp:. Last guy I'd expect to rock them for some reason.

Travis $cott just can't be original. ***** STILL wants to be Asap aesthetically. Rocking Jacob watches like ASAP and them ain't been trying to ironically bring that back for the last year and some chance.
You are something else man :lol:

He been rocking them since the original release :smokin

View media item 2458558

I have the first ones and the fitting is terrible the other two are not what I'm looking for. I've done the search weeks ago.

Go to the Dressing Better thread 2.0, they can find whatever you need at whatever price point.

Back
Top Bottom