~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

King of the Trap & Reggaeton :pimp:

IMG_20171203_190038_8900.jpg

Data in some Nike Sky Forces :smokin

the-20-best-sneakers-in-movies-3.jpg

:pimp:

most-iconic-movie-sneakers-life-aquatic.jpg

Lonzo and his brothers are some ugly *** people. Good thing they're rich.

Joe Budden cracks me up with this homeless phase he's going through. Admits all the time he dresses like **** but he wears these robes and holy pants that costs thousands. Why would you spend that much money on terrible homeless looking clothes and everyone makes fun of you because it's so ugly.

If you big dude you gotta know your boundaries and a tight red leather jacket falls outside of said boundaries.

Also all them trap rappers like moneybag need to learn how to size up on Ts to cover up them kangaroo pouch guts they got from drinking too much lean.

Caption should read cant move in these clothes instead :lol:

Moneybagz look like someone ripped off his mustache.

Fat Joe, I’ve never considered fresh...always seems to OD...now wit the beard :smh:

Cam ain’t been fresh in years either...but you can’t tell him that.

Nas killin em gracefully though :pimp:

Guns & Roses,Motley Crue,Metallica,Nirvana,Run Dmc,'LL Cool J,NWA,2pac,Big and Puff didn't dress the same.

low-key? there was more similarities then bot... especially when you seen them old heavy metal pics in them cats decked out in old Jordans & Nikes.

Those reggeaton dudes are the hottest thing in urban music right now.
Just one of their songs got more streams than a bunch of the nobody’s ya be posting in this thread.

It was a wrap when Wale took a pic with two reggeaton dudes and Wale had the least heat out the trio. Your favorite rappers are dying to get on a track with those Spanish cats.

Bring back the reggeaton dude.

tell em! :lol:

once i saw nicki Minaj & 21 savage on Bad Bunny's kush song i already knew what time it was.

Back
Top Bottom