~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Do any of you realize that all these rappers are basically dressing like gay dudes used to dress for years? And this is suddenly ok? I bet you all used to make fun of dudes that dressed like this in 2003. No joke.

It's better than dudes wearin tall tees, XXXXL throwback jerseys, sweatbands, and girbauds
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Cats getting flamed for having bottle of water?...smh

Yea cause according to NT, only lame rappers drink water. The real rappers only drink alcohol.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Cats getting flamed for having bottle of water?...smh

Yea cause according to NT, only lame rappers drink water. The real rappers only drink alcohol.
Please tell me where you read this from?....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by DZaster

wale dark....

but he still could get it
smile.gif

who is the guy with the benz?
How many times are you going to tell us this?
Seriously
Would you like me to stop?
I mean... everytime a Wale pic is posted, you tell us how you'd let him smash
grin.gif

no problem. wont do it again

Do any of you realize that all these rappers are basically dressing like gay dudes used to dress for years? And this is suddenly ok? I bet you all used to make fun of dudes that dressed like this in 2003. No joke.

It's better than dudes wearin tall tees, XXXXL throwback jerseys, sweatbands, and girbauds
I agree, but you can tell from some of the responses that some people still apparently dress like this
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll have to respectfully disagree. I'd rather see all of that again than see men wearing nut-huggers, drooling over louis vuittion bags like spoiled teenage girls, that's just wrong and down right hypocritical like I said before.

I never liked the baggy xxxxl look for myself, but it never irked me the way this does. The worst is when I see these rappers decked out in so called luxury brands (which, mind you, are far from luxury quality...it's all about name licensing) with a pair of nikes on....that just degrades the kicks and looks totally awkward.

And I appreciate that most of you agreed with my statement, because I was starting to think NT was full of wannabe fashionistas who'd wear anything Kanye West touches...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I agree, but you can tell from some of the responses that some people still apparently dress like this
smh.gif
laugh.gif

0.jpg

we still in 05 right?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

smh.gif
laugh.gif

0.jpg

we still in 05 right?

Is it Guapaneese we are speaking? :ohwell:

Ludacris girlfriend is so fine in person her $%% is huge.. They had a HUGE argument i witnessed they are here on vacation and dude left her in the hotel room and went to the strip club with his boys

wale dark....

smile.gif

Seriously
grin.gif

solewoman's a freak!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Tito516

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

smh.gif
laugh.gif

0.jpg

we still in 05 right?

Is it Guapaneese we are speaking? :ohwell:

There are tons of people who still dress like this and I still do as well

wale dark....

smile.gif

Seriously
grin.gif

laugh.gif
one of the funniest exchanges this thread has ever seen.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Your Dumb
the irony here is  killing me. 
roll.gif

(know it all nter) Lebron is most definitely signing with the heat, he's wearing heat colorway pennys (/know it all nter)

Back
Top Bottom