~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

had never seen these pix b4...

hope the rumors are true and these release next year...

Celebrity-Feet-Kanye-West-Nike-Air-Yeezy-GITDT-3-570x368.jpg

Celebrity-Feet-Kanye-West-Nike-Air-Yeezy-GITDT-4-570x368.jpg

Originally Posted by OGfiend

It's better than dudes wearin tall tees, XXXXL throwback jerseys, sweatbands, and girbauds
I'll have to respectfully disagree. I'd rather see all of that again than see men wearing nut-huggers, drooling over louis vuittion bags like spoiled teenage girls, that's just wrong and down right hypocritical like I said before.

I never liked the baggy xxxxl look for myself, but it never irked me the way this does. The worst is when I see these rappers decked out in so called luxury brands (which, mind you, are far from luxury quality...it's all about name licensing) with a pair of nikes on....that just degrades the kicks and looks totally awkward.

And I appreciate that most of you agreed with my statement, because I was starting to think NT was full of wannabe fashionistas who'd wear anything Kanye West touches...
grin.gif

Baggy clothes look tacky and just makes a person look like a bum.
I'm not saying wear tight clothes but at least make sure your clothes fit you.
And fitted clothes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baggy and tight clothes

Lol, at ye stretching as he is suppose to play ball!
And oh yeah, those yeezy's aren't ever dropping. Just rumors.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Do any of you realize that all these rappers are basically dressing like gay dudes used to dress for years? And this is suddenly ok? I bet you all used to make fun of dudes that dressed like this in 2003. No joke.

It's better than dudes wearin tall tees, XXXXL throwback jerseys, sweatbands, and girbauds
I agree, but you can tell from some of the responses that some people still apparently dress like this
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yup

I mean look at souljer boi before and look at him now....and i mean the baggy look was trashy, but the look now ain't super gay like gangstalicious

and those yeezy's aren't releasing, and even if they did i wouldn't have a shot at them.....dumb hypebeasts

Fat Joe (Feat. Trey Songz) - If It Ain't About Money Music Video The sneakers are at the '0.42" second mark. Niketalk....... Talk to me.

those pics of kanye are old, that was one of the OG colorways that leaked,  i think he wore those on the glow in the dark tour.
the rumors are that the yeezys are re-releasing.

Originally Posted by gusto1200

ha! laidback luke doin' his thing. nice shot ca5perrr!!!

dj gusto?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

big fan of your school house rock mix.
i posted a pic of you a whiiiiile back on here, with some kid robots and playstations i think.
didint know you were on nt,

not re-releasing (very seriously doubt they'd re-release the colorways already released), but just something new. don't know if it's a new version or just another colorway, no extra info has leaked that i know of. just a bunch of "in the know" cats around the chi sayin' "yeezy 2011, nuff said"... i have a feeling they don't know anymore than that either tho... this coulda all spawned from kanye just casually mentioning wanting to do something with nike again next year, ya never know.

i'm hoping for that glow in the dark tour charcoal/fire red colorway tho, they're fresh, and the colorway i wanted originally (was quite disappointed they didn't drop as part of the 3 last year)... those sample pix from japan last year had my mouth watering...

Originally Posted by MiamiMoney

Fat Joe (Feat. Trey Songz) - If It Ain't About Money Music Video The sneakers are at the '0.42" second mark. Niketalk....... Talk to me.

Pierre Hardy. Retail $585
jr34u8.png

So we can say much we would smash girls on here but SoleWoman can't say how much she would let Wale smash (even tho he's ugg
tongue.gif
)? NT is funny..... standup.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo, i got that vinyl in your avatar... the pete rock remix is the truth!
pimp.gif

every time my homie 9th wonder does a dj set around here he plays that joint...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

prob not a celeb to most of yall, n it aint much heat, just kinda caught me off guard.

36954_443295581390_694311390_6326547_3945481_n.jpg

laidback luke wearing the hundreds,

yo, if you're a laidback luke fan, check out our remix of "hey!" by him and diplo. it hit number one on hypemachine last year and got blogged about around the world.

http://hypem.com/track/83...-+Hey+Sonic+Truth+Remix+

you might also like my last mix i released (all electro, house, and dubstep... got drops from ghostface, raekwon, method man, and redman):

http://www.mediafire.com/?avzka1jk2li

and here's a link to a thread on the hollertronix board with everything we've released thus far:

http://board.low-bee.com/...&hilit=konga#p807152

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Do any of you realize that all these rappers are basically dressing like gay dudes used to dress for years? And this is suddenly ok? I bet you all used to make fun of dudes that dressed like this in 2003. No joke.

Your Dumb
No His Not

Originally Posted by arice

manilaboyxix wrote:
pimp.gif
you on son nuts u would give bron nicks money to sit next to you

laugh.gif
. not only him, i know quite a few on this board. probably defend bron more than they would defend their own moms.

Back
Top Bottom