~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

@DJ Proto J

aiight thanx for the tracks. i made a edit of "hey" over "funk with me"- afrojack.
i msgd u a while back n said u were boys with danny from LA riots, so can u hook it up with "the Drop" ??
pm me if you got it...
ohh and heres my summer electro mix bunch of tracks you prob heard. made it earlier this summer.

Originally Posted by treewing

So we can say much we would smash girls on here but SoleWoman can't say how much she would let Wale smash (even tho he's ugg
tongue.gif
)? NT is funny..... standup.

word. but its cool cuz nt has their double standards. but wale could still get it.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

@DJ Proto J

aiight thanx for the tracks. i made a edit of "hey" over "funk with me"- afrojack.
i msgd u a while back n said u were boys with danny from LA riots, so can u hook it up with "the Drop" ??
pm me if you got it...
ohh and heres my summer electro mix bunch of tracks you prob heard. made it earlier this summer.

yeah, daniel sent me "the drop" a few months ago, but since it's still unreleased he'd kick me square in the nuts if i shared it. otherwise i would man...

and i'm gonna check your mix out, only if you promise to peep mine tho.
wink.gif

ca5perrr - What up man? Yeh its DJ GUSTO. Thanks for the props on the School House Rock mix. I remember seeing those pics a looooong time ago. It was for an old photo shoot. But yeh Im on here man.
happy.gif

^^^^ Sorry but that is not Victor Martinez, it's Phil " The Gift" Heath. Also if no one knew, he is now signed with MuscleTech.

Originally Posted by ferndaburn

^^^^ Sorry but that is not Victor Martinez, it's Phil " The Gift" Heath. Also if no one knew, he is now signed with MuscleTech.
Man those bammas look exactly alike.
roll.gif

Vic
md8_medium.jpg

Phil
3cb54-2008IronManProJudging_PhilHeath_010.jpg

Yeah, Phil's a big Jordan fan (no pun intended). Also had a vid of him rockin SC trainers but 99% of the time he's in Jordan. I think he's actually sponsored by JB to some extent. Alot of the shirts and stuff he wears for photoshoots will have MetRx AND Jordan logos on them. (he's no longer with MetRx)

Back
Top Bottom