~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I believe the Camo Cargo's are Supreme (I could be wrong though). I don't see what's wrong with them, in the Summer that's all I'm wearing are Cargo Shorts or Pants, rarely do I wear Denim. Man had a black tee with Cargo's and some Jordan's it's clear that for the past year when he goes on tour he wears @+*! that's comfortable/everyday wear on stage as oppose to trying and stunt on an audience every night.

IMO it makes sense, less stress off your mind and saves $$.
Blah Blah You from Toronto of course you going to say that.

At location always being a factor on NT now when stating an opinion, I love it.
laugh.gif

REALTALKAZ wrote:
indifferent.gif
bro what do you mean save money like dude doesn't have a companies lined up to provide him with their newest pieces to rock during appearances and shows..save that

are you riding for him that hard my dude? your a 40 year old groupie who looks like flava flav chill bro

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

REALTALKAZ wrote:
indifferent.gif
bro what do you mean save money like dude doesn't have a companies lined up to provide him with their newest pieces to rock during appearances and shows..save that

are you riding for him that hard my dude? your a 40 year old groupie who looks like flava flav chill bro

2mzwfgw.jpg

laugh.gif
Dudes really get butthurt over crossing out their words huh?

Mid 20's is 40 now? glad you remember my appearance tho.

laugh.gif
At free *%@$ (outside of Jordan Brand) this ain't some dude #!%!!$* with all them streetwear brands. Nom De Guerre, RRL, LVC, Corpus, CDG, Supreme etc are known for giving celebs free clothing day in and out?

Originally Posted by timplz

e2636d7645335920ab2fec643bbc80f1d7ef9fcb.pjpg
5c13654940ab5551aee5e010391480542e82c6f5.pjpg

Finally some Spitta fits I find dope, especially the Space Jam fit (though the jeans are probably still oversized as hell
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drake's performance fits have always consisted of what I assume is a black t shirt that is far more expensive than it looks, some jeans (or recently cargo pants) that are far more expensive than they look, and Jordans that he likes; so this case is no different.

Supreme NYC doesn't give freebies fam, they have no need to. Besides, unless he straight up shouted the brand out to the crowd, how would giving him free cargo pants with no visible logo help them any?

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by rhester

Cmon ninjahood, Fat Joe with a regular Polo & sweaty a** Jim Jones?

ev3ket.jpg
Looks Garbage!
Am I the only person who absolutely despises LeBron now since his decison? I was a huge fan and I thought I'd still *** with him on Miami but now I've begun dissecting everything he does and the way he carries himself and just lost all respect for him. It's like every picture or public appearance he's in makes me dislike him more and more. IDK #justsayin

REALTALKAZ wrote:
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
son said you look like Flav.

REALTALKAZ wrote:
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom