~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Justin 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by rhester

Cmon ninjahood, Fat Joe with a regular Polo & sweaty a** Jim Jones?

ev3ket.jpg
Looks Garbage!
Am I the only person who absolutely despises LeBron now since his decison? I was a huge fan and I thought I'd still *** with him on Miami but now I've begun dissecting everything he does and the way he carries himself and just lost all respect for him. It's like every picture or public appearance he's in makes me dislike him more and more. IDK #justsayin
You sound like a scorned female. Did his decision hurt you that bad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by rhester

Cmon ninjahood, Fat Joe with a regular Polo & sweaty a** Jim Jones?

ev3ket.jpg
Looks Garbage!
Am I the only person who absolutely despises LeBron now since his decison? I was a huge fan and I thought I'd still *** with him on Miami but now I've begun dissecting everything he does and the way he carries himself and just lost all respect for him. It's like every picture or public appearance he's in makes me dislike him more and more. IDK #justsayin
You sound like a scorned female. Did his decision hurt you that bad?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LoL Not so much the decision itself, it's everything u see in the news about him. Just seems like he went from being the man to a big let down..I do feel scorned my friend..even Kobe haters are crossing over, it's like role reversal. That opening night game in Boston is gonna be crazzzzy tho

i agree with not liking lebron as much. i lost all respect for him and i think its gonna haunt him for the rest of his career

Originally Posted by jman219

ross is too fat so his jeans are too big and his fits look off. but he does always rock heat. I have respect for him even though most will criticize on his music or whatever. BAWSE!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom