~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

with regards to J. Cole and his favorite Oly 7's, even tho it may seem like that's all he wears, i'd still give him mad props. Wear em till the soles fall off!

Originally Posted by illphillip

truniversal be coming in here dropping BOMBS!

Just trying to bring some variety and history to the thread. I know you're up on game. It used to be that people would put forth an effort to look different as opposed to modern times where people try very hard to look the same as everyone else. I laugh when dudes like Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown try and copy what the streets is doing and have people on here jockin them. I've seen plenty of suckers with fresh wears, but the fact remains...gear don't make nobody official.

Just trying to bring some variety and history to the thread. I know you're up on game. It used to be that people would put forth an effort to look different as opposed to modern times where people try very hard to look the same as everyone else. I laugh when dudes like Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown try and copy what the streets is doing and have people on here jockin them. I've seen plenty of suckers with fresh wears, but the fact remains...gear don't make nobody official.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Just trying to bring some variety and history to the thread. I know you're up on game. It used to be that people would put forth an effort to look different as opposed to modern times where people try very hard to look the same as everyone else. I laugh when dudes like Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown try and copy what the streets is doing and have people on here jockin them. I've seen plenty of suckers with fresh wears, but the fact remains...gear don't make nobody official
Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake is two different people so $%+ is u hating for

Originally Posted by arice

Just trying to bring some variety and history to the thread. I know you're up on game. It used to be that people would put forth an effort to look different as opposed to modern times where people try very hard to look the same as everyone else. I laugh when dudes like Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown try and copy what the streets is doing and have people on here jockin them. I've seen plenty of suckers with fresh wears, but the fact remains...gear don't make nobody official
Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake is two different people so $%+ is u hating for

They both some frontin' @55 H0E5 in my book.

Public+Enemy+PE+Fight+The+Power+Video+with.jpg

k3r8lt.jpg

ocag.jpg

Chris Brown ain't from disney, some small suburb or  Nsync .. Stop hating O.G
yet Justin is more talented, has had and will always have a longer career then artists that are out now.

JOEY CRACK! wonder what he's wearing in that pic.

Truniversal, the pic you posted above joe's, is the guy on the far right wearing Citron Flights?

Originally Posted by theLwerd

JOEY CRACK! wonder what he's wearing in that pic.

Truniversal, the pic you posted above joe's, is the guy on the far right wearing Citron Flights?

That's Chuck D. He's wearing 1989 Nike Solo Flights:

1z3pahx.jpg

Ahhh So lo Flights. Takes me back to violent times, what fun we had......Youth's wasted on the young.
frown.gif

Since when does JT copy what the streets is doing? He's in a tee and Jordans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

^
So you just gonna post the exact same pics that are 1 page back, again?

#CmonSon

Majority of the pics here are old ones being revived. You see the same old retro pics every 6 pages or so.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom