pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't usually post in here but I lurk often but J.Cole performed at my school yesterday (FAMU)... fit was pretty dope.

Dont really know why all the hate on JCole...

do you guys really listen to music or do you just skim through it??...I listen to all types of music and he speaks REAL truth in his songs...

just saying tho...... no way u in the hip hop culture wearing jays... especially the 3's and you dont know what number they are! cmon son!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

alls i gotta say about j cole, is that at least the dude was honest. not even tryin to front like he's a sneakerhead, just said it like it is.
i suppose.....but people that buy things without knowing why their worth buying in da first place are shaky...and thats just in general..not even zeroing in

on j.cole.
Fam, do you ever just take your L and keep it moving?

I mean seriously.

Bamma's poised to leave every argument like the '72 Dolphins, even though he comes in with an '08 Lions mindset.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

big deal, he didnt know what he has on, hes dressing for YALL, you dudes lookings up at your favorite artist and looking at what he has on, so hes doing to "connect" to his fans.

Its like wale, is his music good? NO but thousands like wale because hes a "sneakerhead" and he "connects"

in 2010 is all about image people.

Never got the hype with cole either. I mean first Tru Life, now Cole, his co-signs are meh.

J.Cole is the most overrated new artist out...he boring after a couple songs mainly b/c of his average production he does...

What makes y'all think tat he BUYS sneakers? I'm sure he's getting them (Jordans) for free. If Wale can, why can't Cole?

We need less debating & more pics

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Ninjahood for ruffling ppls feathers like that

Originally Posted by pelimpe

just saying tho...... no way u in the hip hop culture wearing jays... especially the 3's and you dont know what number they are! cmon son!!!!!!!!
its as simple as that....plus money dresses like a hipster/sneakerhead....which makes it more egregious.

if he would've just said "nah i dunno em like that, i cop what i like" it would've been open & shut.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Dont really know why all the hate on JCole...

do you guys really listen to music or do you just skim through it??...I listen to all types of music and he speaks REAL truth in his songs...

CHUUUCCHHH

Originally Posted by air max 87

big deal, he didnt know what he has on, hes dressing for YALL, you dudes lookings up at your favorite artist and looking at what he has on, so hes doing to "connect" to his fans.

Now THATS something you could lose respect over.

Wearing Jordans to sell records? You really tryin to justify that argument?
This dude J Cole playing you cats for fools if this is the case.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

What makes y'all think tat he BUYS sneakers? I'm sure he's getting them (Jordans) for free. If Wale can, why can't Cole?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Because he isn't buying Jordan's you can just walk into footlocker and get. Majority of the stuff he is wearing came out before he had any type of buzz so I doubt he got any of it for free. The average person doesn't have a fresh pair of 04 Olympic 7s and dmp 11s hanging around in 2010. More than likely he just has a stylist or good friend who knows about shoes picking these things up for him.

i think everyone is blowing it out of proportion he said himself he doesnt knowledgeably buy sneakers i never saw a rule saying as a rapper you were required to know every single jordan or the name of every sneaker you buy. his lyrics are dope although sometimes i dont like his songs that he produces himself because the beats just dont suit what hes capable of lyrically. cole is still dope whether he knows if hes rockin the 3s, 5s, 17s it dont really matter

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

i think everyone is blowing it out of proportion he said himself he doesnt knowledgeably buy sneakers i never saw a rule saying as a rapper you were required to know every single jordan or the name of every sneaker you buy. his lyrics are dope although sometimes i dont like his songs that he produces himself because the beats just dont suit what hes capable of lyrically. cole is still dope whether he knows if hes rockin the 3s, 5s, 17s it dont really matter

THIS

and when it comes to knowing sneakers does it really matter unless you claim the title of "SNEAKERHEAD"??? i know plenty of people who have heat and bought it only cuz they liked it and dont even realize what they have. even my grandfather has a pair of og air max 95s in his house and i doubt he bought it in 95 thinking "this is what's gonna connect me to the youth" lol

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

alls i gotta say about j cole, is that at least the dude was honest. not even tryin to front like he's a sneakerhead, just said it like it is.
i suppose.....but people that buy things without knowing why their worth buying in da first place are shaky...and thats just in general..not even zeroing in

on j.cole.
Fam, do you ever just take your L and keep it moving?

I mean seriously.

Bamma's poised to leave every argument like the '72 Dolphins, even though he comes in with an '08 Lions mindset.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its like wale, is his music good? NO but thousands like wale because hes a "sneakerhead" and he "connects"

in 2010 is all about image people.

i like wale's music, though...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

wv4i7o.jpg
joe budden takin fashion tips from dalitso i see.....

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Bruh Man in what looks like VIIs
laugh.gif

"My bad Mart. Sometimes you gotta let the bunyans breathe"

23tfc01.jpg

i remember this...

lol... "guess i shouldnt have done that, huh?"

on j.cole.
IMO it'd be a lot moooore shakey if he didn't even like the sneakers and just copped due to the fact that they're 3's. the fact that he saw a shoe and bought it regardless of the number or anything goes to show that people still care what a shoe looks like, rather then what number jordan he gets to say he has
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i see what your saying though fam, really goes both ways in some cases. 

eek.gif

truth...

some of yall dont understand, these artist have stylist.
they pay ppl to dress them up, if it looks good, theyll rock it.
just cuz someone got on iii's doesnt mean theyre sneakerheads.
just means the stylist might be a sneakerhead and put the fit together....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Because he isn't buying Jordan's you can just walk into footlocker and get. Majority of the stuff he is wearing came out before he had any type of buzz so I doubt he got any of it for free. The average person doesn't have a fresh pair of 04 Olympic 7s and dmp 11s hanging around in 2010. More than likely he just has a stylist or good friend who knows about shoes picking these things up for him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

flightclub.com

and the other dozens of sneaker websites...

BTW j.cole is one of the most overrated artists out there, if it wasnt for him being on ROC no one would care

Back
Top Bottom