~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

AirUpHere23 wrote:

Listen to this idiot.
grin.gif
Maybe with your f'd up vision you can't see the shoe, but I think it's pretty obvious what the guy is wearing..and for the record, the quality on the cdp IV's is trash compared to whats on Cudi's feet...but then again...maybe that's not all that apparent for a guy like you.
laugh.gif

Sneakers. Serious Business.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

841b6_celebrity-feet-nelly-air-jordan-i-polka-dot-0.jpg
this is a perfect example of how maturity and quality in dressin is takin ova hip hop, which IMO is a good look for the rappers and the fans
pimp.gif

for slower NTers: I'm basically sayin that rappers r becomin mor mature n elegant with their clothin which helps to reduce the negativity that many pplworldwide attribute to the hip hop genre

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

damn ye''s feet are huge
I was thinking the same thing when I saw that pic with the Timbs, but he wears a 12.
i know..but he like 5'8

that dont go together

Lol, I kow what you mean. I'm 5'11-6' and rock a sz 12! I don't think that goes well it either.haha

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

AirUpHere23 wrote:

Listen to this idiot.
grin.gif
Maybe with your f'd up vision you can't see the shoe, but I think it's pretty obvious what the guy is wearing..and for the record, the quality on the cdp IV's is trash compared to whats on Cudi's feet...but then again...maybe that's not all that apparent for a guy like you.
laugh.gif

Sneakers. Serious Business.

laugh.gif

Why wouldn't it be..? Check the site your on.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

He isnt debating the overall quality of the shoe... he is just saying how in the world can you tell that the quality isnt good from that picture??

Look, all I was saying is that the laser IV's are known for very good quality and cdp IV's are cheap typical JB quality of today. The red laces area staple of the lasers and the leather looks good. Geez.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

this is a perfect example of how maturity and quality in dressin is takin ova hip hop, which IMO is a good look for the rappers and the fans
pimp.gif

for slower NTers: I'm basically sayin that rappers r becomin mor mature n elegant with their clothin which helps to reduce the negativity that many ppl worldwide attribute to the hip hop genre
I agree completely, unfortunately there are still many who haven't jumped on this ship yet.

He isnt debating the overall quality of the shoe... he is just saying how in the world can you tell that the quality isnt good from that picture??

BINGO...

c'mon son....you sounded real salty...like you were tryng to pick up a girl and your cdp4s fell apart and she started laughin at you saying you had fakesor something...

its not even that serious...but the FACT is you nor someone with perfect vision can tell the QUALITY of the shoe from that pic...you just wanted to insult thatcdp 4s in your post...and again im not sayin the cdp4s aint cheaply made or that the shoes look like the cdps in that pic...but quality...?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

cudi rockin black laser ivs?

29z93t2.jpg

Look like the cdp 4's to me.

Those aint even close to being cdp's...red laces is definitely a staple of laser 4's..as well as the quality of the shoe looking much better as well...and look at those VII's..you can definitely those aren't 02 retros without even knowing JB dropped those again this year..the quality speaks for itself.

WOW...nobody gonna call this out????

this n_ in here talking about quality when YOU CAN BARELY SEE THA DAMN SHOE!!!!!....i can understand you thinking its not CDP IVs....but because of the quality???
roll.gif

Listen to this idiot.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
The shape at least

u can see the shape

Originally Posted by MrWavez

BINGO...

c'mon son....you sounded real salty...like you were tryng to pick up a girl and your cdp4s fell apart and she started laughin at you saying you had fakes or something...

its not even that serious...but the FACT is you nor someone with perfect vision can tell the QUALITY of the shoe from that pic...you just wanted to insult that cdp 4s in your post...and again im not sayin the cdp4s aint cheaply made or that the shoes look like the cdps in that pic...but quality...?
laugh.gif

You sound real mad...for no reason at all..
laugh.gif
..and what's funnier tome is you come up with some stupid analogy to make your point seem stronger.
roll.gif

..and yes the shoes look good in quality in that picture to me, and they're just as good in person...sorry if that bothers you, but I seriously, honestly,do not care.
laugh.gif

Then shutup already.

If you didnt care you woudnt respond.

People still complain about JB quality? Theres no pleasing people nowadays.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Then shutup already.

If you didnt care you woudnt respond.

People still complain about JB quality? Theres no pleasing people nowadays.

I apologize e-thug..
laugh.gif

how the hell can you tell the quality of a shoe by a picture with bad quality?
laugh.gif

i don't care what anybody says, you cant tell what kind of 4s those are in the damn picture, hell they could be CDP 4's with red laces, laser 4s (whichthey most likely are) or even 99' retro's with red laces.

the fact of the matter is, dude sounds like one of the crybabies in the jordan brand forum who cry about quality of shoes, and the first response of a shoe inthis thread that he saw to down JB to take, he took. because i dont care if someone shot that picture with the best digital camera in the world, unless you cansee the laser imprint and a closer and better angle of the shoe, you don't know what 4's they are without identifying them by the laces. quality hasnothing to do with it.

you cant tell jack %!$% quality of the shoe by that picture, dude just tried to drop some knowledge and failed. plain and simple.
everyone knows JB is dropping birds %!$% quality product nowadays, but that part of you response had no value to your statement.
you are more than likely 99% correct, those are laser 4's, but you didnt have to tell by the quality of the shoe to tell. because you, just like the restof us, knew because of the laces.

now, some more Penny heat madness-

top-10-2.jpg

penny in atlantic 2's

penny in penny 3's

001093780.jpg

penny in penny 4's

my favorite player besides jordan so i had to post his heat (at least imo)

why would someone wear Jordan 1s to play ball in?? I know MJ wore em back in the day but damn those shoes are horrible for ballin... its 2010 there are so manymore comfortable and better performing basketball shoes... when it comes to ball comfort>>>>

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

pimp.gif

for slower NTers: I'm basically sayin that rappers r becomin mor mature n elegant with their clothin which helps to reduce the negativity that many ppl worldwide attribute to the hip hop genre

You couldh've just said that rappers are getting fresher/ rappers are starting to dress far better fam.

I wasnt around NT when the "tall t/ jersey era" was in.

Did most NTers have the same opinion on dressing as they do now?

anymore pix of ye in the yeezys from the other day?

dude hadn't been spotted wearing zens since they first released in april i don't think.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

anymore pix of ye in the yeezys from the other day?

dude hadn't been spotted wearing zens since they first released in april i don't think.

found one:

kanye-west-spread-blessings-04.jpg

Every time I see the Yeezy's, I like them less and less. And I didn't like them much to begin with.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

I wasnt around NT when the "tall t/ jersey era" was in.

Did most NTers have the same opinion on dressing as they do now?
I wasn't either, but my guess would be no way.

Those yezzys looks a bit different from the original zen released model. It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but the strap looks smooth like the tanyeezys rather then original zen strap that has the "Y" embossed on it, so that it is textured.

Back
Top Bottom