~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

841b6_celebrity-feet-nelly-air-jordan-i-polka-dot-0.jpg
this is a perfect example of how maturity and quality in dressin is takin ova hip hop, which IMO is a good look for the rappers and the fans
pimp.gif

for slower NTers: I'm basically sayin that rappers r becomin mor mature n elegant with their clothin which helps to reduce the negativity that many ppl worldwide attribute to the hip hop genre

ripped jeans r mature r u serious
that fit looks terrible imo

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

anymore pix of ye in the yeezys from the other day?

dude hadn't been spotted wearing zens since they first released in april i don't think.

found one:

kanye-west-spread-blessings-04.jpg

Did you just accidently quote yourself or were you not aware of the edit button? Or maybe you're tryin to get yourpost count up?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

anymore pix of ye in the yeezys from the other day?

dude hadn't been spotted wearing zens since they first released in april i don't think.

found one:

kanye-west-spread-blessings-04.jpg

Did you just accidently quote yourself or were you not aware of the edit button? Or maybe you're tryin to get your post count up?
laugh.gif

I wasnt too crazy about Gray yeezys till this pic. Kanye does it..... Yet again! lol

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Those yezzys looks a bit different from the original zen released model. It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but the strap looks smooth like the tan yeezys rather then original zen strap that has the "Y" embossed on it, so that it is textured.

i believe they are the first samples... saw it in a maestroknows episode. the nike swoosh glows in the dark while the ones released do not.

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Those yezzys looks a bit different from the original zen released model. It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but the strap looks smooth like the tan yeezys rather then original zen strap that has the "Y" embossed on it, so that it is textured.

i believe they are the first samples... saw it in a maestroknows episode. the nike swoosh glows in the dark while the ones released do not.
yeah but those don't seem to have the lighter colored glow in the dark swoosh.

i think the straps still have the Y print, the pix just aren't showing it...

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

jeezytucker.jpg
dang what the heck happened to chris tucker. It looks like his hair is kinda grey but its probably the lighting. He does look like he'sgetting old though.

Back
Top Bottom