~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Fabo and Amerie: Fabo in Double Goose
Fabolous%20Amerie.preview.jpg

Fabo in Double Goose
fabodoublegoose.preview.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by RFX45

I am pretty sure that is Ryan Leslie...Its looks more like him them swizz. I like swizz but i dont think he would pull off an outfit like that in my opinion. And i dont know if that is Ms. Keys. Something seems off for it to be her

? dunn you must be from Colorado cuz you couldn't be more wrong.
What does me being from Colorado have anything to do with who i thought it looked like? In my opinion it looked like Ryan Leslie...I was wrong.Some of you guys take this e-clowning to another level.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by solesavage

260pxyw.jpg

oh boy, might as well throw some leggings on. What the hell is going on? LOL
Who in the blue hell this is?

One of Rev Run`s boys....And you can see he`s on his way to becoming a hype beast already

I don't care what yall say, but Diggy's one hell of a rapper...lookin to see what he got comin next....hopefully looser jeans

RFX always come through in the clutch on info for clothes or sneaks. any websites or places i could order it from

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

RFX always come through in the clutch on info for clothes or sneaks. any websites or places i could order it from

I think most places are sold out, I remember when someone (I believe it was TDot) was looking for a vest I suggested that exact one and it was on almost anydepartment stores and their websites like bloomingdales.com, saks.com, neimanmarcus.com, macys.com, etc... That was several months ago though so it will bemore difficult to find now. Exact name is 7 For All Mankind Herringbone Lodge Vest to help you with the search. Good luck.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

chris brown's outfit would have been all right without the highlighter yellow bookbag and the 2 fingers up.
wth does his outfit have to do with his fingers?
laugh.gif
same as any other pose..It's d bag like

Back
Top Bottom