roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1689777_smilez_200.jpg

laugh.gif
 When were these dudes ever doing it.  I can remember seeing a show on BET or something when they were "hot".  It was some kinda bootleg cribs or something and these cats were livin in your everyday 1 bedroom apartments. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I actually partied with Southstar here in Orlando quite a few times. Dude is pretty chill guy. But aside from the Tell Me single, their album was hot garbage. He tried to get on stage and spit a few lines at a party, and he sounded
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by General Johnson

smilez06.jpg
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1689777_smilez_200.jpg

laugh.gif
 When were these dudes ever doing it.  I can remember seeing a show on BET or something when they were "hot".  It was some kinda bootleg cribs or something and these cats were livin in your everyday 1 bedroom apartments. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I actually partied with Southstar here in Orlando quite a few times. Dude is pretty chill guy. But aside from the Tell Me single, their album was hot garbage. He tried to get on stage and spit a few lines at a party, and he sounded
sick.gif

Not gonna lie i was feeling Tell Me when it was out. But they def thought they were doing it......but in reality weren't at all

Not gonna lie i was feeling Tell Me when it was out. But they def thought they were doing it......but in reality weren't at all

LOL @ MC Hammer Wearing a speedo, and his house in Fremont, CA. Still don't understand why He bought that big old house in Fremont, CA of all places.

LOL @ MC Hammer Wearing a speedo, and his house in Fremont, CA. Still don't understand why He bought that big old house in Fremont, CA of all places.

Back
Top Bottom