[ Celebrities - "They Thought they were Doing It" Vol.1 ]

Originally Posted by General Johnson

steve-harvey-face-down_0_0_0x0_400x574.jpg
thething.jpg

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Jin_-_The_Rest_is_History_album_cover.jpg

I dont think you know the definition. Jin is doing it, maybe not here in the US but def over seas..
Well I don't follow what he is doing. The last time I heard from him was through freestyle battles a few years back.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Jin_-_The_Rest_is_History_album_cover.jpg

I dont think you know the definition. Jin is doing it, maybe not here in the US but def over seas..
Well I don't follow what he is doing. The last time I heard from him was through freestyle battles a few years back.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

BradyAnderson.jpg

macaulay-culkin1.jpg

same people? if so, whats the story behind this?

Not sure if serious...

And if anybody can point me in the right direction, I will cancel all my plans tonight and watch every episode of Making Da Band.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

BradyAnderson.jpg

macaulay-culkin1.jpg

same people? if so, whats the story behind this?

Not sure if serious...

And if anybody can point me in the right direction, I will cancel all my plans tonight and watch every episode of Making Da Band.

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

Big_Bear_%27Doin_Thangs%27_Album_Cover.jpg

i dunno i could be wrong, he is sitting around with like 4 bears fearless smoking stogies and stuff, eating walnuts, maybe he was doing it ?

Whats crazy is dude cuts hair in the A at shawty lo barbershop... I totally forgot bout dude and who he was untill like a yr or so ago someone was posting wack album covers and i looked on my iphone and looked at him and sure enough it was ole boy. I asked lo and them about him and no one even knew dude rapped. One guy who was a promoter was like man was big like in the midwest and like texas, and was about to blow do it big.

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

Big_Bear_%27Doin_Thangs%27_Album_Cover.jpg

i dunno i could be wrong, he is sitting around with like 4 bears fearless smoking stogies and stuff, eating walnuts, maybe he was doing it ?

Whats crazy is dude cuts hair in the A at shawty lo barbershop... I totally forgot bout dude and who he was untill like a yr or so ago someone was posting wack album covers and i looked on my iphone and looked at him and sure enough it was ole boy. I asked lo and them about him and no one even knew dude rapped. One guy who was a promoter was like man was big like in the midwest and like texas, and was about to blow do it big.

Back
Top Bottom