+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

2vbltsx.png

^^^^^^

I hope he does. Dude is a tool and he is a *%@%% of the limelight.

Soon it will leave him and he can take his tight jeans and his weak J's back to whatever small town spit him out.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

^^^^^^

Soon it will leave him and he can take his tight jeans and his weak J's back to whatever small town spit him out.

dude is lame, ill give you that. but i didnt realize LA was a small town.

^^^^^^

Seriously man, this cat is terrible. He thinks he's hard w/ his 3 pairs of V's. How could you be hard w/ bearded lady facial hair.

every time that pic is quoted someones asking about chris browns blazers,

phil jackson in those Vi's da da daaaamn

Originally Posted by blee23

^^^^^^

Seriously man, this cat is terrible. He thinks he's hard w/ his 3 pairs of V's. How could you be hard w/ bearded lady facial hair.

Haha...honestly....

I just love that The Soup on E rips him apart almost daily.

Patrik: For some reason I didn't think he was from LA, but I don't know and don't really care.

Hopefully ill have some pics of Kanye from ChiTown on Friday in some heat.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

5jvfhh.jpg

!@!# this dude, fine by me when he falls off the face of the earth

Spencer Pratt is the biggest G in the world! if he's on Niketalk, he's officially the coolest member
pimp.gif

Damn seems like you really like this dude alot... borderline gay?

its not spencer, just a guess.... but this board is full of dudes on others jocks

take Kanye for example

i dont think yall realize that there IS girls on niketalk, so if something seems toooo questionable, it might be a girl posting.....

Back
Top Bottom