+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

This Dior Homme $@*+ has gone too far...

ixyrkg.jpg

Let's all relax before NT gets mad and shuts the thread down, Diors are pretty nice but that all white outfit i must admit is pretty whack. If I were KanyeI'd get annoyed at everyone in Hollywood following my trends. Nelly and JD are ridiculous too, and not in a good way,

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

spencer is cool in my book. i actually like his style. he stays in 5's
laugh.gif
. only an obsessive sneaker head like myself would notice that he switched from fire red 5's into black/red 5's before he walked into heidi's apartment. probably filmed at different times though. yes i do watch the hills, guilty pleasure.

ay, and if spencer actually does lurk...what up.

I noticed this too.
grin.gif

Another guilty hills watcher.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

TheKid973 wrote:

I swore I just seen...nah, couldn't have been.

Didn't you just post a pair of Diors in the Pick Up Post?

lmfao, indeed he did

those dior shoes were garbage when kanye wore em, garbage when they came out the factory, garbage when they sketched that crap out... and if you own a pair,kill yourself

Originally Posted by donjuan513

You can say the same for all the Prada "Ghetto Cups" running around as well.

+1 i hate those damn prada shoes, i don't think the dior shoes are ugly at all but mario has pulled off quite possibly the worst 'fit ever
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

TheKid973 wrote:

lmfao, indeed he did

those dior shoes were garbage when kanye wore em, garbage when they came out the factory, garbage when they sketched that crap out... and if you own a pair, kill yourself

Yeah I bought them but that doesn't explain anything. I buy Jordans too and that %*%# has definitely gotten at of reach.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

TheKid973 wrote:

lmfao, indeed he did

those dior shoes were garbage when kanye wore em, garbage when they came out the factory, garbage when they sketched that crap out... and if you own a pair, kill yourself

Yeah I bought them but that doesn't explain anything. I buy Jordans too and that %*%# has definitely gotten at of reach.

Ok...so explain why you would drop $300+ on a pair of shoes that you dont even like....
laugh.gif

You, my friend, are a TRUE Hypebeast......

I think saying kill yourself is a little unnecessary, the dude just bought a pair of shoes he likes, which he is completely entitled too. Everyone doesn'thave to stick to just Nikes/Jordans. Doesn't make them a hypebeast and he didn't say that he didn't like them. People get worked up over thingsthat just aren't worth it

I cant believe what I just read.... this clown is on Kanyes jock so hard that he BOUGHT the Diors and has the nerve to openly tell everyone that he doesnt evenreally like them. They sure arent cheap and def not a pair for fun. You my friend are not a hypebeast.... youre a straight up clown! Your mother must be soproud

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by TheKid973

TheKid973 wrote:

lmfao, indeed he did

Ok...so explain why you would drop $300+ on a pair of shoes that you dont even like....
laugh.gif

You, my friend, are a TRUE Hypebeast......

Who said I didn't like them? Who? Interesting observation....
I said this Dior Homme $%#@ has gone to far as to say how many people are buying andwearing different pairs nowadays not just celebrities.The same goes for Jordans. Read thoroughly next time please. And to you Jmkickz what does Kanye have todo with Diors? I think I bought them a little before I seen him wear them at the GShock event. It was just a coincidence to say the least. And by the way stayoff mothers you E-THUG. We all know yours is an astronaut.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom