+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

My man Lupe in the Mr. Peabody glasses
laugh.gif

Sherman_Peabody.jpg

Congrats to him for going gold.

See "Top Chef" on Bravo. Dude in camo shorts and Fantastic Four Air Max 90s. NT'er? Haha.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

5jvfhh.jpg

!@!# this dude, fine by me when he falls off the face of the earth

Spencer Pratt is the biggest G in the world! if he's on Niketalk, he's officially the coolest member
pimp.gif
^^^ That dude Spencer is a Clown, I dont like him at all. Homie looks like the damn Green Goblin i swear. You seen him smile???...lmao!!!...matter offact, Jim Carrey in The Mask with them Big ol teeth. He be giving his girls' cooch a shape up when he goes down..lol.... My girl be trying to make me watchthat corny "reality" show The Hills with her, I don't care about they lives. The need to put them in the middle of Compton, now that'll be areal REALITY show for them....i'd watch that. Dude don't even know how to wear Jordans right, look at how tight he got them laced. look at his LaceLocks...lol,,, it looks like he just put them on straight out the box, didn't even lace them up or anything...he a cornball. His girl is a geek too, shecan't even sing with her wack a$z music video and her long Vulture arms, looking like she bout to swoop down and eat your children..lol, what the hell wasshe even singing about in that cheap music video she made????.... damn, you think with all that money, she would have a better quality video. stick to gettingyour weekly payday from Daddy and quit the music scene sweethart. you look like a fool.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

5jvfhh.jpg

Spencer Pratt is the biggest G in the world! if he's on Niketalk, he's officially the coolest member
pimp.gif
^^^ That dude Spencer is a Clown, I dont like him at all. Homie looks like the damn Green Goblin i swear. You seen him smile???...lmao!!!...matter of fact, Jim Carrey in The Mask with them Big ol teeth. He be giving his girls' cooch a shape up when he goes down..lol.... My girl be trying to make me watch that corny "reality" show The Hills with her, I don't care about they lives. The need to put them in the middle of Compton, now that'll be a real REALITY show for them....i'd watch that. Dude don't even know how to wear Jordans right, look at how tight he got them laced. look at his Lace Locks...lol,,, it looks like he just put them on straight out the box, didn't even lace them up or anything...he a cornball. His girl is a geek too, she can't even sing with her wack a$z music video and her long Vulture arms, looking like she bout to swoop down and eat your children..lol, what the hell was she even singing about in that cheap music video she made????.... damn, you think with all that money, she would have a better quality video. stick to getting your weekly payday from Daddy and quit the music scene sweethart. you look like a fool.
...but at the end of the day... Spencers 6-series>Your life

5jvfhh.jpg

pimp.gif
^^^ That dude Spencer is a Clown, I dont like him at all. Homie looks like the damn Green Goblin i swear. You seen him smile???...lmao!!!...matter of fact, Jim Carrey in The Mask with them Big ol teeth. He be giving his girls' cooch a shape up when he goes down..lol.... My girl be trying to make me watch that corny "reality" show The Hills with her, I don't care about they lives. The need to put them in the middle of Compton, now that'll be a real REALITY show for them....i'd watch that. Dude don't even know how to wear Jordans right, look at how tight he got them laced. look at his Lace Locks...lol,,, it looks like he just put them on straight out the box, didn't even lace them up or anything...he a cornball. His girl is a geek too, she can't even sing with her wack a$z music video and her long Vulture arms, looking like she bout to swoop down and eat your children..lol, what the hell was she even singing about in that cheap music video she made????.... damn, you think with all that money, she would have a better quality video. stick to getting your weekly payday from Daddy and quit the music scene sweethart. you look like a fool.
This rant is the official definition of "lame"....

The dude tripping off a chick's eyebrows is the definition of "suspect". I swear some of y'all don't even like girls. Tripping off everylittle perceived flaw like you're going find a perfect one. One day, you'll step away from the keyboard, meet an actual woman in person, and realizethat what you seen on TV and magazines is a fraud, and that there are no flawless women.

Dudes on NT talk about women worse than WOMEN talk about other women. Straight @#%%!....

5jvfhh.jpg

pimp.gif

75335aa3e2d58e87199e18fddd0c4994c705b1e.pjpg

some of ya'll are lames yourself, i was just making a joke....you sound real %%!! on this dudes bozack and to the 6 series>my life comment. how you knowwhat type of income i got??....some of ya'll can't take a joke, spend most of your life beating off to sneakers on niketalk...get out of here.don't try to clown me like you know what your talking about. clown

That wasn't a joke. Come on now, you know you were being serious. Trying to retract on your rant by saying it was a joke only makes it look worse.

spencer is cool in my book. i actually like his style. he stays in 5's
laugh.gif
. only an obsessive sneaker head like myself would notice that he switched from fire red 5's into black/red 5's before he walked intoheidi's apartment. probably filmed at different times though. yes i do watch the hills, guilty pleasure.

ay, and if spencer actually does lurk...what up.

some of ya'll are lames yourself, i was just making a joke....you sound real %%!! on this dudes bozack and to the 6 series>my life comment. how you know what type of income i got??....some of ya'll can't take a joke, spend most of your life beating off to sneakers on niketalk...get out of here. don't try to clown me like you know what your talking about. clown

laugh.gif
Son Caught maaaaaaaad feelings...

Ol'
mad%20face.jpg
lookin' Asz N'

Originally Posted by illphillip

5jvfhh.jpg

pimp.gif
This rant is the official definition of "lame"....

The dude tripping off a chick's eyebrows is the definition of "suspect". I swear some of y'all don't even like girls. Tripping off every little perceived flaw like you're going find a perfect one. One day, you'll step away from the keyboard, meet an actual woman in person, and realize that what you seen on TV and magazines is a fraud, and that there are no flawless women.

Dudes on NT talk about women worse than WOMEN talk about other women. Straight @#%%!....
Amen...Finally real talk on NT. People always whining or hating on NT. Stop the hate in 08'

Back
Top Bottom