+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

NT's favorite rapper Drake in some white/red XI lows and CG III's

l_770119658f379f1a5faf631d939ff920.jpg
l_51c1ade881059e51f45eaca8e8dbf4e4.jpg

cool kids dont bmx... they ride to the liqour store get there crush orange soda and some pager batteries and lil more gold... so whack but the beats aredifferent i do give em that.

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

Originally Posted by TheKid973

10cityd.jpg
is that the guy from Reebok (head of RBK) shaking his head at Jay wear some Hare 7's? or are my etes confusing me?
Yeah, Steve Stoute...also known for getting beat up by Diddy for not editing the "hate me now" video correctly

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

Originally Posted by TheKid973

10cityd.jpg
is that the guy from Reebok (head of RBK) shaking his head at Jay wear some Hare 7's? or are my etes confusing me?
Yeah, Steve Stoute...also known for getting beat up by Diddy for not editing the "hate me now" video correctly

eyes.gif
, more importantly for managing NAS!

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by Swagger7

NT's favorite rapper Drake in some white/red XI lows and CG III's
isn't he from the t.v. show degrassi?
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Yeah, its Aubrey Graham aka "(Wheelchair) Jimmy"
laugh.gif
fromdegrassi. He raps under the name Drake tho and he isn't that bad

Don't You Have a Man is
pimp.gif

The difference between Dunta and regular people is millions of dollars idiot. Alot of these regular people know they buy fakes, and like it. He doesn'tknow.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Originally Posted by bdis1986

smh.gif

yall still on that gay pride shizzznit
those VIs are an embarrassment.... You should know, you claim to be a Jumpman Loyalist.
Yeah they may be an embarrassment to you.. I c ur still young minded .. And oh yeah the olymipics are still in fact j's no matter wat the color is..

Back
Top Bottom