+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Dope NAS pic
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Originally Posted by vintagefits

idk if hes gay or not but does it matter?lolz He was all three OG millionaires on his face!......Even Kanye West said he cant !$+* with him!.......and thats no bull %@#+!

Thats like respecting someone that has 3 bentleys and they only drive them in reverse. dude can make anything look horrible.

a white T with 1 pair of millionaires would get you a few golddiggers... 3 of them, holding a wallet, taking a stupid myspace pic will get you on niketalk...
ohwell.gif
lmao! i dont think u know who this is! Your right he did kinda go over bored .......But so did jordan when he took that pic with his 6 rings! bottm line...Its just a pic!

I dont care who he is....just cuz kanye gave him his seal of approval does not mean anything to me (and I hope not to anyone else). That is a D-bagpicture, the jordan picture was the significane of working hard and earning something.....but being a dude that acts so fashion forward that not even deisgnersunderstand what he is doing....and if he is so ahead of the curve on the fashion tip, why does he have shades that everyone is beasting over and a wallet thatI see cats with all the time.....he is nothing more than a fradulent beast....

I cant wait for the "you mad" responces......

lmao! i dont think u know who this is! Your right he did kinda go over bored .......But so did jordan when he took that pic with his 6 rings! bottm line...Its just a pic!

I don't know who he is, but every time I see him he looks like a jack...

and I don't get why people respect $ and brand names so much... especially when they're used like that
grin.gif

i h8 u hazdaprince,
i was suppose to go, but im broke, everytime i go bak to miami i spend tooooo much
those bears look dope

I love how that XXL magazine cover has been posted 3 times just within the last couple months
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom