+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

2n1x18n.gif

20l00nq.jpg

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Im sorry to say but................This is ODDDDDD!

Gay people are allowed to be flamboyant
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
Gay people? Flamoyant?........idk if hes gay r not but does it matter?lolz He was all three OG millionaires on his face!......Even Kanye West said hecant %@%* with him!.......and thats no bull *+!+!

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

Im sorry to say but................This is ODDDDDD!

Gay people are allowed to be flamboyant
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
Gay people? Flamoyant?........idk if hes gay or not but does it matter?lolz He was all three OG millionaires on his face!......Even Kanye West said hecant !$+* with him!.......and thats no bull %@#+!

idk if hes gay or not but does it matter?lolz He was all three OG millionaires on his face!......Even Kanye West said he cant !$+* with him!.......and thats no bull %@#+!

Thats like respecting someone that has 3 bentleys and they only drive them in reverse. dude can make anything look horrible.

a white T with 1 pair of millionaires would get you a few golddiggers... 3 of them, holding a wallet, taking a stupid myspace pic will get you onniketalk...
ohwell.gif

idk if hes gay or not but does it matter?lolz He was all three OG millionaires on his face!......Even Kanye West said he cant !$+* with him!.......and thats no bull %@#+!

Thats like respecting someone that has 3 bentleys and they only drive them in reverse. dude can make anything look horrible.

a white T with 1 pair of millionaires would get you a few golddiggers... 3 of them, holding a wallet, taking a stupid myspace pic will get you on niketalk...
ohwell.gif
lmao! i dont think u know who this is! Your right he did kinda go over bored .......But so did jordan when he took that pic with his 6 rings! bottmline...Its just a pic!

i dont think he'd walk out the house wearing all 3 pair at one time. its probably just a pic to say "yup, i got all 3". but then again, its taz,you cant put it past him....

Back
Top Bottom