wink.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by kmn2008

damn.. this thread officially sucks.
lock this %!%$ up.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
if you don't like what you see, don't come in this thread. it's simple. not rocket science.

That's why I rarely come in here,
: cues the Grandpa Simpson gif. :

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

24a3657217516650f3a2276cc93964d706125a97.jpg

RARE sighting! OG Obsidians. Nice
pimp.gif

i have a ds pair sitting in my closet in the original box.....

an amazing shoe
pimp.gif

^^...those OG obsidians are too uncomfortable to ballin compare to the retro 12s...its really rare seeing people playing ball with them....

Originally Posted by kmn2008

damn.. this thread officially sucks.
lock this %!%$ up.

who the hell are you... this thread has been around longer than youve heard about NT

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AF187

2r4in90.jpg

wink.gif
ok yall are going to hate me for this...

but what shoes does kanye happen to be wearing in that photo? Air max? Never seen that colorway.
There Air Max 1's. The came out over well over a year ago and are extremely underrated. I got my pair for 40$
wink.gif

nice pic wit the og obsidians....but yea i would have to agree them og 12s were like boots LOL!

Originally Posted by jupeezy

nice pic wit the og obsidians....but yea i would have to agree them og 12s were like boots LOL!
yea i was actually playing in the BRED XII's yesterday and they are really uncomfortable to play in lol

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I usually dont do this, but does anyone know where I can find some jeans like Kanyes in the above pic?

i'm betting on those being some diors.

but really though, the kanye in the pic wearing the 3's and the gucci cap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>808's and Heartbreaks Kanye

those are paper denim, i can tell by the stitching on the back pocket, those r dope,
if your looking for something like that u can check out nordstrom, youll find paper denims, 7 for mankind, rock and republic and other brands
all with the same finish as the ones kanyes rocking, if not check out express or maybe even gap (dont sleep on gap denim)

and qft on oldschool kanye > new kanye

dude dresses like a math teacher now.
i hate to do this because its late...

they are actually Earnest Sewn denim. The lead designer of Paper Denim started his own company.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AF187

2r4in90.jpg

wink.gif
ok yall are going to hate me for this...

but what shoes does kanye happen to be wearing in that photo? Air max? Never seen that colorway.
There Air Max 1's. The came out over well over a year ago and are extremely underrated. I got my pair for 40$
wink.gif

I don't think those are the Am1's you're thinking about. Pretty sure those are ID's.

Back
Top Bottom