+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

It was to symbolize that the rope has been cut, I thought it made a statement yet a huge risk wearing it.

my boy lenny at sneakerpimps manila.. in a free t from some filipino grocery store. dude keeps it real.

futuraax3.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
Get of Kanye's jock. And nice pic from barney's ny. I hate people like you, who thinka they know everything about style because the saw it on kanye/someone famous. Stop riding, you don't know jack

Who would actually write all that just to hate on the next man? Someone has some animosity built up.... Good luck in life though. I applaud your efforts.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

you can't help but admit that kanye is quite fresh....

whatever he does that you all are hating on, he does it well...
Nike steals every last bit of my very low income...repeatedly.
Team $CC
I Am A Hypebeast

Quote:
Hov in HUF SBs
chris-browngrbg500.jpg
gch_ed.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

jay z looks mad silly
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Im also shocked to see Jay in HUF SBs.... very random

maybe now the price will go up and I can sell my 13 for some bucks! haha

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Quote:
you can't help but admit that kanye is quite fresh....whatever he does that you all are hating on, he does it well...

Basically.....
If you feel a way then hey....
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

:lol:
laugh.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

They are all wack.

since when did Blazers became HEAT?

you all are just posting CELEBRITIES WITH NIKES lol.

__

agreed mylife07, im sure its been said before, but this thread should be 'celebrities wearing clothes'
looking for (ds-vvvnds only):
dqm 90 (US 10.5) . . . undftd af1 (US 10.5 - both 1st rounds) . . . stash af1 (US 10.5) . . . new balance puple devil (US 10.5 - 575's & 1500's) . . . supreme blazer (US 10.5 - black) . . . vans chukkas (10 or 10.5 - supreme's and dqm 3 feet highs)

wow SMH you know Jay-Z and Chris Brown do not skate at all so yeah neither do i but i hate SBs but still rappers pose too much

wow SMH you know Jay-Z and Chris Brown do not skate at all so yeah neither do i but i hate SBs but still rappers pose too much
wow....
eyes.gif

so if you dont play basketball you shouldnt rock jordans right?

or if you dont hike you shouldnt rock timbs?

one yaself

actually^^^^^^^^^^ yes if you DO NOT have appreciation for basketball or Michael Jordan or what his legacy is and what he meant to youth culture and the NBAthen no you have no right to rock Jordans period...Timbs whatev but don't just rock kicks so you will look cool

Back
Top Bottom