+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

I remember when I first heard that song, I was like. this clown Drake. When did timbs go out of style? I guess its just a East coast thing. We never stopped rocking timbs. winter is around the corner. I need a 3 pair minimal on the butter yellows. All day. with the chunky sole. not the cheap ones they make sometimes. but thats all everyone wears as far as timbs. any other color or style is a "Come On Son"
I stopped wearing Timbs because I got tired of my socks turning orange

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the south has never started a fashion trend, though.. ever.

they started a lot of things...
-custom colored jordans
-air brush sponge bob shirts
-foot locker tall tees. and the red sticker with the size has to stay on it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jcbacall

-custom colored jordans
roll.gif
The north started things as well
-jerseys that look like dresses
-hats twenty times bigger than the size they really need
-and of course the most popular of them SKINNY JEANS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

When I think of throwbacks I think of BigBoi...

Fab didn't make me want to buy a throwback..Big boi did tho...

When I think of Nikeboots, I think of me in 98-99 in highschool....
laugh.gif

I don't think of neither fab nor Jim jones in those to area's

Jones got his nike boot swagger from Bmore/DC

It seems ya'll rather give props to the %#%%+ that made it popular,rather than the %#%%+ was on it 1st...

But then again all that comes from where you lived at..

So it's all subjective...

Jim jones will never be the reason I do anything. I have stopped wearing nike acg and certain LV items because Jones wore them. Jones is the worst rapper, andhas no swag imo. He beats up r&b dudes and corporate dudes with mad goons but when lil cease ##!$$ #++ and his goons ran up on him he got his #++ beat thenran away. He copies other trends and he's a herb in every sense of the word. I'll thug his lil #++ if I ever see him chilling by juelz studio inbergenfield NJ.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by jcbacall

-custom colored jordans
roll.gif
The north started things as well
-jerseys that look like dresses
-hats twenty times bigger than the size they really need
-and of course the most popular of them SKINNY JEANS
laugh.gif

The North didn't start skinny jeans idiot. That's more of West Coast thing Cali to be exact.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

at the end of the day if Big Boi was the only one rocking it, it would have just been something they did down south.
Jay made it acceptable and revered.

Right burough, wrong rapper.

Right, Ill give Hov the button-up era....but Fab' holds down the Throwback Era....Point Blank

Yeah when I think of throwbacks and pinwheel fitteds I think fab...period. HOV was on the button up tip because he was trying to appeal to a corporate audience, and be taken seriously as a businessman. IMO Hov jumps on whatever trend is hot, He wasn't on the hermes/lv/ etc. tip back in the day when he had money, only recently that it has become very popular in urban areas/rap industry. Hov jumps on other peoples trends and gets credited with making them just because of his fame. Outside of reasonable doubt and the black album I feel like he is very over rated. BP1,BP2 were terrible and BP3 was just average imo. Oh and getting drake to hop on a song way to jump on another trend.

Please tell me this was a typo, you've got to be out of your mind if you think BP 1 was "terrible" it's a classic!, but even if youdidn't like it or agree that it's Classic, if you have working ears there's no way you can call it "terrible". . .

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Jim jones will never be the reason I do anything. I have stopped wearing nike acg and certain LV items because Jones wore them.
Uhh...
I'm saying though right?
Contradicted himself in a matter of words
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Jim jones will never be the reason I do anything. I have stopped wearing nike acg and certain LV items because Jones wore them.
Uhh...
I'm saying though right?
Contradicted himself in a matter of words
laugh.gif

Didn't contradict, just awkward wording. I think he meant he stopped wearing once he saw Jones wearing..........not like any of this matters, justclarifying.

Which still means Jim Jones made him do something; whether it was starting to do something or stopping to do something doesn't matter since Jones stillinfluenced his decision.

Which still means Jim Jones made him do something; whether it was starting to do something or stopping to do something doesn't matter since Jones still influenced his decision.

Lol whatever makes you happy herb, glad I gave you something to feel smart about.

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

at the end of the day if Big Boi was the only one rocking it, it would have just been something they did down south.
Jay made it acceptable and revered.

Right burough, wrong rapper.

Right, Ill give Hov the button-up era....but Fab' holds down the Throwback Era....Point Blank

Yeah when I think of throwbacks and pinwheel fitteds I think fab...period. HOV was on the button up tip because he was trying to appeal to a corporate audience, and be taken seriously as a businessman. IMO Hov jumps on whatever trend is hot, He wasn't on the hermes/lv/ etc. tip back in the day when he had money, only recently that it has become very popular in urban areas/rap industry. Hov jumps on other peoples trends and gets credited with making them just because of his fame. Outside of reasonable doubt and the black album I feel like he is very over rated. BP1,BP2 were terrible and BP3 was just average imo. Oh and getting drake to hop on a song way to jump on another trend.

Please tell me this was a typo, you've got to be out of your mind if you think BP 1 was "terrible" it's a classic!, but even if you didn't like it or agree that it's Classic, if you have working ears there's no way you can call it "terrible". . .

Ok maybe terrible was gassing it a little but imo Reasonable Doubt clearly 1, Black Album 2, than all the life and times and roc la familia etc. Thanbp1,bp3,bp2 so it's his 3rd worst album imo. Still pretty good by rap standards but I had such high expectations from his early days that he hasdisappointed me, and the funny part is he's more popular than ever.

LMAO at the 3 of you trying to cut, look at your post counts lmao, I been here 7 years posted 275 times you dudes must be the niketalk police. If thats yourthing you might as well join the force like some herbs, at least you get paid for your work. There is a world outside of the computer. You can get laid, youcan smoke L's, play basketball...whatever does it for you. You choose to critique meaningless posts lmao. I won't post stoned on the train from myiphone anymore, I'll make sure everything checks out next time. "I will never follow a trend of Jim Jones' " I hope I made your day. God youcats are funny I swear, average herbert mcderberts, at least your good for a good laugh. If I have a kid who ends up being anything like yall I'm puttinghim up for adoption asap.

In reference to this.....

"at the end of the day if Big Boi was the only one rocking it, it would have just been something they did down south."

I disagree. I'm not even sure how you can say that, when in fact, he did start rocking it, and it did spread. I'm born and raised in NY. I caught BigBoi rocking them first and foremost. Who's to say he didn't influence Fab and Jay to rock them?

You can all dress it up however you like. I was in NY. Outkast was one of the most popular groups in MUSIC, not just Hip Hop at the time.

One of their members starts rocking throwbacks, partially because the store where you actually get them is in his city. It ain't like he was on someunderground #%!$ and no one knew who he was. Outkast was on mad magazine covers. Videos playing everywhere.

I'd say they were MUCH bigger than Fab at the time and probably bigger than Jay at the time. So why y'all acting like he has NO influence? Just becauseyou follow a different leader doesn't mean THAT dude set it off.

I peep that. As a sports fan, I cop some. I had the OG Dominique Wilkins Road Hawks throwback. Some Phillies #%!$.

If you all want to re-write history and act like Fab or Jay got that poppin', then that's all good. That just means y'all came late to the party.

I give props to the pioneer. The cat that really did it FIRST. And that dude is Big Boi.

It's all good. I see it my way. Y'all see it yours. #%!$ like this has no right answer. Fab and Jay certainly helped spread the trend. But theydidn't set it off.

LMAO at the 3 of you trying to cut, look at your post counts lmao, I been here 7 years posted 275 times you dudes must be the niketalk police. If thats your thing you might as well join the force like some herbs, at least you get paid for your work. There is a world outside of the computer. You can get laid, you can smoke L's, play basketball...whatever does it for you. You choose to critique meaningless posts lmao. I won't post stoned on the train from my iphone anymore, I'll make sure everything checks out next time. "I will never follow a trend of Jim Jones' " I hope I made your day. God you cats are funny I swear, average herbert mcderberts, at least your good for a good laugh. If I have a kid who ends up being anything like yall I'm putting him up for adoption asap.
YouMad.jpg

Give it a rest. You let Jim Jones influence the way you dress.

Back
Top Bottom