+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by BinYe

ninjahood wrote:

^^ those came out 2000

this is CLEAN fitting by kanye....

Damn.

Will own a similar outfit to this come January.

Real talk.

He needs to sz up on that hoody, though.

His undershirt is showing and everything
smh.gif
sick.gif

I didn't realize having your undershirt showing under a hoody was a fashion no-no.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by BinYe

ninjahood wrote:

^^ those came out 2000

this is CLEAN fitting by kanye....

Damn.

Will own a similar outfit to this come January.

Real talk.

He needs to sz up on that hoody, though.

His undershirt is showing and everything
smh.gif
sick.gif

I didn't realize having your undershirt showing under a hoody was a fashion no-no.

i know dude up there puttin the sick face n @$%% like its disgusting
laugh.gif

the layered look is a good look imo, always done it personally, altho i do think that hoodie is coming up a lil' too short...

but that's the price you pay sometimes for slim fitting stuff... most of the time it's a bit too short...

what's funny to me is the hate on slim fit stuff by guys on other guys, and some dudes might like it but won't rock it simply because their fear ofother dudes opinions and comments... but most girls prefer that look on dudes...

personally, i rock what i want at the end of the day, but if i take into consideration anyone's opinion of my fits, it's gonna be a girl's...i'm more concerned with what girls think of my fashion than other dudes (i mean, obviously they wanna see our bodies like we wanna see their's, whichain't possible with OD oversized fits... having said that, i can't get down with stuff that's too slim fit, just isn't comfortable and can lookfeminine... and i will never get down with deep v-necks and super skinny jeans, i don't care what my shawty likes or how popular it is, LOL)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the layered look is a good look imo, always done it personally, altho i do think that hoodie is coming up a lil' too short...

but that's the price you pay sometimes for slim fitting stuff... most of the time it's a bit too short...

what's funny to me is the hate on slim fit stuff by guys on other guys, and some dudes might like it but won't rock it simply because their fear of other dudes opinions and comments... but most girls prefer that look on dudes...

personally, i rock what i want at the end of the day, but if i take into consideration anyone's opinion of my fits, it's gonna be a girl's... i'm more concerned with what girls think of my fashion than other dudes (i mean, obviously they wanna see our bodies like we wanna see their's, which ain't possible with OD oversized fits... having said that, i can't get down with stuff that's too slim fit, just isn't comfortable and can look feminine... and i will never get down with deep v-necks and super skinny jeans, i don't care what my shawty likes or how popular it is, LOL)...

wheres that the rock gif when you need it....applaud this man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

^ its just a red hoody, grey tee under, some blue jeans and some VIs ...

Thank you!!!!!! It seems like some hypebeasts stay lurking in this thread. Fit is okay maybe nice at the most, but nothing special. Most of us just careabout the kicks. on a side note, I dnt even mess with Brons but Spike makes them look fresh.

I don't know how long you guys have been here ...

But ... Since I've been on NT, people have absolutely loved Mochas and they were always in price on eBay.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I don't know how long you guys have been here ...

But ... Since I've been on NT, people have absolutely loved Mochas and they were always in price on eBay.
laugh.gif

those have been passed on for years.....i remember seein em at outlets for 39.99 and still scoffin at da thought of me coppin em.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by HipHopStyle

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2q8ro9c.jpg

Dope falcons jacket, but @+@ is up with that kid's lace job on the blazers.
Do you want some checkered pattern on his laces ? Its fine.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Are you serious? I understand commenting about someones attire but the way he ties his shoes?

Also is anyone else annoyed with everyone popping their tongues out with every shoe?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

what's funny to me is the hate on slim fit stuff by guys on other guys, and some dudes might like it but won't rock it simply because their fear of other dudes opinions and comments... but most girls prefer that look on dudes...

personally, i rock what i want at the end of the day, but if i take into consideration anyone's opinion of my fits, it's gonna be a girl's...i'm more concerned with what girls think of my fashion than other dudes (i mean, obviously they wanna see our bodies like we wanna see their's, which ain't possible with OD oversized fits... having said that, i can't get down with stuff that's too slim fit, just isn't comfortable and can look feminine... and i will never get down with deep v-necks and super skinny jeans, i don't care what my shawty likes or how popular it is, LOL)...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post is full of "circle talk".

Whole lot of fashion experts in this forum, and nothing wrong with popping the tongue. Many classics need to b popped

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

At a Hawks game
laugh.gif
guess its still ATL love

im a lil lost so yall are making fun of the fact he has a falcons jacket at a hawks game?? smh

Different type of bird i suppose ?? .......... Maybe he should have worn a Blackhawks jacket , basically the same colour combo but
keeps it in the right bird family......... *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom