+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the layered look is a good look imo, always done it personally, altho i do think that hoodie is coming up a lil' too short...

but that's the price you pay sometimes for slim fitting stuff... most of the time it's a bit too short...

what's funny to me is the hate on slim fit stuff by guys on other guys, and some dudes might like it but won't rock it simply because their fear of other dudes opinions and comments... but most girls prefer that look on dudes...

personally, i rock what i want at the end of the day, but if i take into consideration anyone's opinion of my fits, it's gonna be a girl's... i'm more concerned with what girls think of my fashion than other dudes (i mean, obviously they wanna see our bodies like we wanna see their's, which ain't possible with OD oversized fits... having said that, i can't get down with stuff that's too slim fit, just isn't comfortable and can look feminine... and i will never get down with deep v-necks and super skinny jeans, i don't care what my shawty likes or how popular it is, LOL)...

wheres that the rock gif when you need it....applaud this man
pimp.gif
you read that? We need you more in General to convert some blocks into cliff notes!

On the real, i've always had the undershirt longer than the sweatshirt...my only rule is to make sure to not make it look like you're wearing a talltee underneath.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

the layered look is a good look imo, always done it personally, altho i do think that hoodie is coming up a lil' too short...

but that's the price you pay sometimes for slim fitting stuff... most of the time it's a bit too short...

what's funny to me is the hate on slim fit stuff by guys on other guys, and some dudes might like it but won't rock it simply because their fear of other dudes opinions and comments... but most girls prefer that look on dudes...

personally, i rock what i want at the end of the day, but if i take into consideration anyone's opinion of my fits, it's gonna be a girl's...i'm more concerned with what girls think of my fashion than other dudes (i mean, obviously they wanna see our bodies like we wanna see their's, which ain't possible with OD oversized fits... having said that, i can't get down with stuff that's too slim fit, just isn't comfortable and can look feminine... and i will never get down with deep v-necks and super skinny jeans, i don't care what my shawty likes or how popular it is, LOL)...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post is full of "circle talk".

you've got to remember, some people come to the internetz to have all their beliefs and manifestos re-affirmed.

WOW.

Some of yall dudes are beyond OD.

laces are wrong? wearing a falcons jacket to a hawks game ?

you cant be serious.

Originally Posted by ntngman

Whole lot of fashion experts in this forum, and nothing wrong with popping the tongue. Many classics need to b popped

I agree, but there are some shoes that look kinda dumb with the tongue popped..of course, that's just my opinion, but there are plenty of classics thatdon't need to have a popped out tongue necessarily in order to still look fly.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

WOW.

Some of yall dudes are beyond OD.

laces are wrong? wearing a falcons jacket to a hawks game ?

you cant be serious.

says the guy with a picture of a care bear in his avy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ntngman

nothing wrong with popping the tongue. Many classics need to b popped

QFT!

looks way better, let's the shoe shine, instead of getting covered up with jeans...
smh.gif

and when i post my opinions i ain't trying to reaffirm anything, just posting my opinions... i'm fully aware most of NT doesn't agree with me andthat's fine, cuz i don't agree with most of NT when it comes to fashion (these forums are full of clones who got something to say about everything theyain't up on, as if everyone should be a clone like them, but there ain't many trendsetters). but i'll still post my opinions here and there(i'll talk about how i rock stuff, but i don't go hard hating on others who's style is different than mine, that's worrying about the next mantoo much imo).

all i was saying is if you like slim fit, rock it, don't mind what dudes think... girls like it, just ask 'em, and their opinion is definitely moreimportant... but most dudes are clones, and wanna make sure they don't get hated on by other dudes (kanye obviously never cared, and now dude is known forbeing a trendsetter... and some of y'all who came out the gate hating on him for wearing slim fit stuff have all of the sudden recently bitten hissteez)... but what really matters most is if you like it, yourself... and me personally, i rock a lot of slim fit stuff, and i catch a lot of crap for it fromdudes, but i just don't care... i keep doing my thang... but i just can't get down with OD slim fit... jeans showing your leg muscles and v-necksshowing man cleavage just doesn't work for me (if that's "circle talk" then oh well)...

Popping the tongue looks like people try too hard but thats just me. Some shoes need it (IIIs, IVs, VIIIs) but some aren't necessary, like those Blazers.However, to each his own I guess.

I don't see what all the hate is on popping shoe tongues is?

I personally don't do it. Never have/never will..but everyone is entitle to their own steez to do so.

Originally Posted by SC415

but everyone is entitle to their own steez to do so.

nah yo, didn't you get the memo? everyone has to do what everyone else does around here or they get clowned!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

personally, i rock what i want at the end of the day, but if i take into consideration anyone's opinion of my fits, it's gonna be a girl's...i'm more concerned with what girls think of my fashion than other dudes (i mean, obviously they wanna see our bodies like we wanna see their's, which ain't possible with OD oversized fits... having said that, i can't get down with stuff that's too slim fit, just isn't comfortable and can look feminine... and i will never get down with deep v-necks and super skinny jeans, i don't care what my shawty likes or how popular it is, LOL)...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post is full of "circle talk".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fam just like to see himself type.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LOL at anyone with an attention span so short anything over a sentence is too much for them...

dude its not that we have short attention spans or whatnot. your replies are just always pretty lame and gay.

and the fame was write, i think we just think you like seeing yourself type
grin.gif

so....wait...popping tongues is when you let jeans go inside the front part of your shoe and let the tongue show????(ex. the jumpan...or the nike part)

if so...then i do that with every shoe i got... it think its pretty ugly lookin to let the jeans cover your kicks....but thats just me.
ohwell.gif

^you have to do it with some kicks though, I mean, you can't rock a pair of Vs and hide the reflective tongue, or the yeezys....LeBrons on the other hand,just forget about it, those tongues are mostly always attached lol

Back
Top Bottom