+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^^Dope MJ pics..and SWEET avy Coolnificent!!

And can some one please tell me what this chick from the 92 crew does??

Does she just walk around with that other guy looking like a throwback or does she actually do some short of entertaining??

Pacific Division's Mibbs rocking 12 bar
6jg3o8h.jpg

pacdiv.com

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by TheKid973

6xkbw9u.jpg

kanye SINGLED HANDEDLY killed da dunk movement
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and started the jordan movement?
nerd.gif

to elaborate, he hushed these hypebeast in NYC talkin bout "jordans is played out" and seeing they're man crush kanye west flaunt them withhis gucci, LV, etc fits sobered up those feelings.

Originally Posted by foampositeone

Shes absolutely hot. But not anything out of the ordinary. There's chicks like this all over uptown (nyc) everyday.
Lies

and SMH at Kanye being responsible for Jordans.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by foampositeone

Shes absolutely hot. But not anything out of the ordinary. There's chicks like this all over uptown (nyc) everyday.
Lies

and SMH at Kanye being responsible for Jordans.

now i know how celebs feel
grin.gif

stop misquoting me.

^ What Ninja was tryna say was that here in NYC, all the hypebeasts were ALL over Dunk SBs partly becuz Ye was rocking em and was supporting the movement. Andit was true that sales of Jordans in NYC (READ THAT! NYC!) were slacking due to the SB movement. And now that Kanye is back to rocking Jays, he basicallystopped that movement and put Jordans back on the map in NYC.

Yall are misreading and misinterpreting what ninja was tryna say........

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ What Ninja was tryna say was that here in NYC, all the hypebeasts were ALL over Dunk SBs partly becuz Ye was rocking em and was supporting the movement. And it was true that sales of Jordans in NYC (READ THAT! NYC!) were slacking due to the SB movement. And now that Kanye is back to rocking Jays, he basically stopped that movement and put Jordans back on the map in NYC.

Yall are misreading and misinterpreting what ninja was tryna say........

If thats the case, since all the hypebeasts wanna rock sb's, I need to take an Up North Trip, word to Mobb Deep.

Back
Top Bottom