+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

air max^2 '94
8b43515ced28e548f3f9482889a05f06394e805.jpg

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I didn't misinterpert nothin.

If Kanye influenced you to wear Jordans then SMH, I dont care where you stay at.

Quote that.

lol...someone is hard headed......im DESCRIBIN OTHER younger folk in NYC...imma old' head, that stuff don't effect me.

in NYC, da lil kids and generations comin up were tryin to make jordans irrelevant by saying "they played out" and "dunks are WAY betterthen jordans" ....as crazy as it sounds, NYC kids were trying to shun em...girls would do it to other girls by feeding da propaganda with things like"only chicken heads and whores rock jordans" and try to play**@*%%# out...why u think some releases in NYC were almost TOO easy to get?

kanye, a guy they lil kids *slurp* rocks jordans proudly so you know da kids tryin to play jordans out got effectively shut down.

^They still buy them anyway...Jordans sell out within 2 weeks if its a retro with easy to match colors

not really...only thing that moves wit a purpose are OG colors...every thing that isn't a OG color can still be bought now.....we'll see how thesecountdown packs move in da boros....

^ I feel you bro chill.

I guess things get lost in text but I'm saying that its a shame that Kanye could influence any kid to wear Jordans. To me at 23 years oldthats almost gay for me to even type that.

I been understood your point of view.

lmao @ the slayer shirt. i can picture her singing the song "angel of death".

Auschwitz, the meaning of pain
The way that I want you to die
Slow death, immense decay
Showers that cleanse you of your life

rockon.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Vashtie ______? I heard she used to work at a shop in soho. Classickicks? correct me if I'm wrong

She worked at the ID Studio. She's a really chill girl.
here's one from the stash...
wink.gif

144158452.jpg

like someone mentioned a couple pages back, vash is naomi campbell's lil sis.

she's pretty cool and down to earth in person, although she never came through with the bape/bbc samples (she had mad 1/1 never released stuff) she wassupposed to give me.. oh well, ain't like we wear the same size, it was supposed to be for my lil sis anyway.

and is that deniro or just a lookalike?
laugh.gif
btw if anyone happens to catch "the fabulous life" episode where jadakiss goes to the iD studio to dosome AF1 mids (it's from a while back), you can catch like a 2-3 second glimpse of me in the background doing some Dunks. it's funny how celebs arealways shorter in real life than you expect. i really didn't know who he was until george told me.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Solja boy wearing thunders on BETs 106
I'd put money on the fact they're fake.

beat me to it.
laugh.gif
They say he got nominated for a grammy, so dude gots $ to buy kicks, but they could be fake...
what the hell does being nominated for a grammy have to do with having money?

Vashti is bad but she has nothin on Tiff from Recon imo...thats a beautiful girl rite there...n is that robert DeNiro at 255 or am i buggin

Souljah Boys 4's were definitely fake, you think wit all that money hes makin he could atleast by a real pair but i caught some of 106 n park and theyzoomed in on his shoes when he was dancing, 100% fakes. All i could do was shake my head, he's such a joke.

How can y'all make a judgement off of a screenshot from a television?
Get off that smart-dumb cat b.s.

Back
Top Bottom