6jz3wqb.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

Chi McBride with heat.
That is nothing for my man Chi.

Ya'll dont know the HALF!

MaZe

laugh.gif
, word. chi got kicks for days.. and what i like about him is that he wears every pair, he doesn't flip 'em like a lot of other influencers areknown to do.

They say he got nominated for a grammy, so dude gots $ to buy kicks, but they could be fake...
He may have the money, but do you think he buys them himself? He tells assitants what he wants, they procure them. They probably have no idea theyare fake. Hell, Souljah probably has no idea, either.

yeah chi is hard un known i was in undefeated and he showed up when i was down there, man bought his fair share

Um actually u can clearly tell if a shoe is fake or not by a closeup of it on tv maybe u cant but most people that know a lot about jordans can. I'm nottryna get on him cuz he was wearing fake jordans like these people are saying he probably doesn't even kno they're fake. All i'm saying is theywere so if somethings gonna be considered heat on a forum id prefer it to be authentic atleast. So you can fall back and get off your smart-dumb cat%%!#whatever that means.

lay off soulja boy, he'll soon step it up by hiring a stylist who browse sneaker/fashoin forums and keep up to date on the latest internet trends.

Originally Posted by vandalshark

lay off soulja boy, he'll soon step it up by hiring a stylist who browse sneaker/fashoin forums and keep up to date on the latest internet trends.

so we'll be seeing soulja boy in skinny jeans and small tees?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

exactly, wasnt he stepping on some fugazi jordans in one of this videos
laugh.gif
. anyway its bound to happen, i'll even put money on it. watch his personality change with it too and he'll be dropping knowledge on how"dudes need to grow up and what not." anyway look at the trends, what happened to kanye (mr preppy) now hypebeast, and funny how he only wearscertain nikes. omarion and his recent jeans size
eek.gif
. what happened to jay-zand his (button ups) grown look? dont need to mention jim jones or the fact most mainstream rappers out of the blue just bacame sneakerheads in their late20,30s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

exactly, wasnt he stepping on some fugazi jordans in one of this videos
laugh.gif
. anyway its bound to happen, i'll even put money on it. watch his personality change with it too and he'll be dropping knowledge on how "dudes need to grow up and what not." anyway look at the trends, what happened to kanye (mr preppy) now hypebeast, and funny how he only wears certain nikes. omarion and his recent jeans size
eek.gif
. what happened to jay-z and his (button ups) grown look? dont need to mention jim jones or the fact most mainstream rappers out of the blue just bacame sneakerheads in their late 20,30s
laugh.gif

Like who? (referring to the 20,30s comment)

Originally Posted by Flip boy to the

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

That is nothing for my man Chi.

Ya'll dont know the HALF!

MaZe
Yeah no joke, I've seen him at Undefeated with these on...

P6074962.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that ain't even the half. dude has just about every hyperstrike AF1.. along with iDs, SBs, AJs, PE Brons..

very well rounded collection, only he doesn't consider it a collection 'cause he wears them all. there's actually a pic of his shoe closetfloating around the internet somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom