+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Quote:
That might be The Hundreds.
VentureLOgo.gif
RAP SUCKS

Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Kanye West is taking over this thread lets go!
4ysrzpj.jpg

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

6ex8bgl.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Kanye and those damn VI's!!!

and JordanHead2...WAT SIG???
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

4pwds0w.jpg

4tfo8is.jpg
67zpow2

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

^^^^ I was thinkin the same thing, Kanye's gear n sneaker game is rediculous!!!
"Money Aint EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING is Mon"Money Aint EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING is Money$$$"ey$$$"

Yeah Kayne West does have a lot of nice kicks... ill give him that with his GOOD music.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

6c7uyqh.jpg

5xnmsrq.jpg

54o90f7.jpg

6c7uyqh.jpg
ahhh i remember this shirt at ftkonline.com back in the day

i slept >:

the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

myspace.com/bigjumpoff

KAYNE hands down.... J/K KANYE hands down when it comes to style, dude is mayjah!!! I dunno who his stylist is, but they got skills.
pimp.gif

who makes those gray pants kanye is wearing with the ivs?

any info would be very helpful

thankss

Back
Top Bottom