+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

:lol:
laugh.gif

^^^^^^Wat movie is dat from?? cause i remember watchin that movie as ah kid on HBO u know on the BLACK BOX!! LOL dats when cable tv had meaning
"Money Aint EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING is Mon"Money Aint EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING is Money$$$"ey$$$"

I jus got word from dons cousin that they give those glasses out to fans to promote the album
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

Quote:
I dont understand why a grown man would need a stylist? Can't Kanye dress for himself? He has to have another man tell him whats hot and whats not?
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

most stylist got hook ups to designers before the average cat gets theirs. so to have a stylist is like having a hook up. also its a statement that he got so much money he got other dudes dressing him. finally if its not heat he can blame someone else for what he wore haha.

TEAM [Scrubs]

^Exactly, I don't want to imagine how busy Kanye is so any way to save time I'm sure he's willing to do, not to mention the labels pay for stylists. A stylist is in charge of getting the stuff for free by all means necessary, in the end if the artist doesn't like he won't wear it.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

what shades is john m. wearing?
Code:
   >>>MAYJUH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!​

To be honest I don't think you can say Kanye is fresher than AM, because it's a non comparison. Kanye is always dressing up where as AM is like a normal guy and doesn't try as much. Like a much fairer comparison would be between Pharrell and Kanye as they both dress up.

yeah I agree....by the pics you can tell that DJ AM doesn't really care about his appearance, it's more about his kicks.

Back
Top Bottom