Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

those 4s look greeen to me

Damn dude your color blind.
laugh.gif

na lol

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by vandalshark

lay off soulja boy, he'll soon step it up by hiring a stylist who browse sneaker/fashoin forums and keep up to date on the latest internet trends.

so we'll be seeing soulja boy in skinny jeans and small tees?
exactly, wasnt he stepping on some fugazi jordans in one of this videos
laugh.gif
. anyway its bound to happen, i'll even put money on it. watch his personality change with it too and he'll be dropping knowledge on how "dudes need to grow up and what not." anyway look at the trends, what happened to kanye (mr preppy) now hypebeast, and funny how he only wears certain nikes. omarion and his recent jeans size
eek.gif
. what happened to jay-z and his (button ups) grown look? dont need to mention jim jones or the fact most mainstream rappers out of the blue just bacame sneakerheads in their late 20,30s
laugh.gif
The term "sneakerhead" is completely *$%$#@% lame. And while you may be somewhat right in terms of "mainstream" rappers being up onoverseas releases, or the so called "limited/exclusive" releases, to imply that rappers "out of the blue" became interested in sneakers isstraight moronic. Sneakers have been a staple in Urban neighborhoods in the US for decades now. The Japanese and Europeans did not invent sneaker obsession.That obsession long before you or the term "sneakerhead". Fall back young'n.

so i was looking through my aunts old high skool year book back from 90-91, and i see A LOT of OG Jordan's esp the IV's. then theres this one dude onwho looked like Guru from Gang Starr with Bred IV's on and i just
laugh.gif
at the dude

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

so i was looking through my aunts old high skool year book back from 90-91, and i see A LOT of OG Jordan's esp the IV's. then theres this one dude on who looked like Guru from Gang Starr with Bred IV's on and i just
laugh.gif
at the dude

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

hey illphill calm it down a bit....he was saying they are bang wagon jumpers and they are.......i will agree that shoes in general have been a style staple inthe urban community for years, but for these guys to say/act like they were down before this sneaker thing really jumped off is what is moronic...not whathomeboy earlier said....

and remember sneakers were not this big a deal until recently, am guessing the culture took off for most around the late silver box - early pink boxsb's.....(tweeds, dunkles, tiffs) thats when i started seeing more people than usual have on more unusual kicks (if that made sense).....

i cant wait till they make a movie about sneakers and pimp it out and watch its popularity die like they did wtih fast and the furious, then i can startgetting the kicks i like with out a hassle again!!!!!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

so i was looking through my aunts old high skool year book back from 90-91, and i see A LOT of OG Jordan's esp the IV's. then theres this one dude on who looked like Guru from Gang Starr with Bred IV's on and i just
laugh.gif
at the dude

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

that cookie looks good

Originally Posted by you big dummy

kanyewestcell1271pj3.jpg

kanyewestcell1272xt2.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of jeans these are? I believe he is wearing the same pair with the wht/cement 3s...they are not narrow enough to be the Diorshe is wearing with the Black/cement 3s...any ideas?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

hey illphill calm it down a bit....he was saying they are bang wagon jumpers and they are.......i will agree that shoes in general have been a style staple in the urban community for years, but for these guys to say/act like they were down before this sneaker thing really jumped off is what is moronic...not what homeboy earlier said....

and remember sneakers were not this big a deal until recently, am guessing the culture took off for most around the late silver box - early pink box sb's.....(tweeds, dunkles, tiffs) thats when i started seeing more people than usual have on more unusual kicks (if that made sense).....

i cant wait till they make a movie about sneakers and pimp it out and watch its popularity die like they did wtih fast and the furious, then i can start getting the kicks i like with out a hassle again!!!!!

Where and when did you see or hear "these guys" say they were down with the sneaker thing before it jumped off?

Here's what you're missing. To some of us, the sneaker thing never "jumped off" and it certainly didn't "jump off" with Tweeds,Dunkles and Tiffs.

If you think that's the case then maybe you're on that bandwagon too.

To some of us, sneaker have been fresh from the beginning. Jordans and Forces were a staple around the way for ages. Before the term sneaker head existed.Especially in Urban areas.

So if cats have been wearing J's since they were a baby, how exactly did they become a "sneakerhead" in their 20's and 30's?

Get it? Probably not. And what are you.......little homie's bodyguard or something? @!*$ outta here with that.......

Back
Top Bottom