+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Actually no cause it's two colors faded into each other. That's what drew me into it. Not cause Kanye wore.

edit: I just want to find out which brand and where to cop
smile.gif

optimusp517,

I'm not sure who made that particular hoody, but Umbro by Kim Jones did some gradient hoodies for Spring/Summer '07 that you might still be able tofind.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

ShoeConnoisseur,

They're Kanye Wests new shoe with Nike.

And yes, to those wondering; they Glow In The Dark (tour...).

Yeah Ye' is my dude, but those definitely should have been the Spiz'ike.
Thanks SortaNew2Retro...

Are these the same shoe though?

3106f0c623239b372489a4cjz8.png
AND
2b02546edf456d8b511afedf57eee4b5f15f7e6.pjpg

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Big Tigger wearing some 5 Fusions..nice !

And anybody know what these are??

Alesha Renee catches my attention more then Tigger's shoes. Those are LV's on Wayne though...

To quote Jay-Z on "I Know" (which probably means he knew about these kicks before most folks)

"I am so dope...
Like Lou Vuitton's with the red bottom
You gotta have em, you glad you got em.."

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

wrong on so many levels

Well, Josh Howard was showing off his LV's wit a red bottom on Cribs. Maybe Jay-Z was talking about the Christian Louboiton (however you spell thisname) heels.
Either way, all the shoes mentioned are overpriced and have a high end designer name on them to make them seem cooler than what they are. Ifthey don't have Zoom Air, Max Air, Tuned Air, whatever... I really don't give a damn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

ShoeConnoisseur,

They're Kanye Wests new shoe with Nike.

And yes, to those wondering; they Glow In The Dark (tour...).

Yeah Ye' is my dude, but those definitely should have been the Spiz'ike.
Thanks SortaNew2Retro...

Are these the same shoe though?

3106f0c623239b372489a4cjz8.png
AND
2b02546edf456d8b511afedf57eee4b5f15f7e6.pjpg

I want the all black ones he wore at the Grammy's......that is the only thing I ever desired from Kanye West than a faded gray hoody

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

Alesha Renee catches my attention more then Tigger's shoes. Those are LV's on Wayne though...

To quote Jay-Z on "I Know" (which probably means he knew about these kicks before most folks)

"I am so dope...

Uhhhh no...Jay says "Louboutin" as in Christian Louboutin. I can see where you would get confused those. I thought LV made the shoe also,before my wife told over a year ago how to pronounce the designer.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

"I am so dope...

Uhhhh no...Jay says "Louboutin" as in Christian Louboutin. I can see where you would get confused those. I thought LV made the shoe also, before my wife told over a year ago how to pronounce the designer.

confirmed. and you would definitely get it confused because jay pronounces the brand name wrong so that he can make the line rhyme. Fat Joe also mentionsthe brand "Louis Vuitton im truely the don, christian louboutin the bluish charm..." and pronounces it wrong. It's actually pronouncedla-boo-ten. And if im not mistaken those are LouisVuittons on Wayne's feet. I think i saw them on the shelf there...

Yes, its pronounced La-Boo-Ten(Tan)

So its Jigga who incorrectly pronounced it.

Louboutin 'The shoes with the red soles'

^^^^thats not how you pronounce it....its Christian Lou-ba-ton (emphases the ON!!!), and the first time she told me about them i thought she said lou vuittontoo......wast of money if you ask me but the ladies like them....

Back
Top Bottom