+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

ninja you need to go back and LOOK at the pictures. Homies wearing the standard hypebeast tight but baggu pants that are stuffed into his kicks, the backs ofhis jeans at the ankle are all bunched up above the top of his kicks

looking extra sideshow bobish

sdim0030.JPG

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

ninja you need to go back and LOOK at the pictures. Homies wearing the standard hypebeast tight but baggu pants that are stuffed into his kicks, the backs of his jeans at the ankle are all bunched up above the top of his kicks

looking extra sideshow bobish

sdim0030.JPG

whiteflag_08_31.jpg

laugh.gif
there's no excuse for that kinda fit.......

this is acceptable though....as long as its natrual lookin.

I don't know about you guys but I don't care how hard Kanye tries to rock it, Slim fit Jeans + Big Sneakers + Slim fit Jeans Tucked into your BigSneakers = Gay as all hell. I don't know I don't care if every dude around me is doing it thats one trend I won't go near.

if u wear nie cut denim with older model sneaks...or sneaks wit big tongues it fits that way sometimes...like ninja said go try on some 501 in ur size withsome 5s on....or 4s from "99

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^^^ another pic of kanye with that bape x dashiki SMH

1 of 1 Bape barber cape.

seriously, dudes be trying to go too hard, YE just finished getting his hair cut.

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by DubA169

Dagoldenkiddz wrote:

Theres a better pic of em...........

Iv been trying to figure out what glasses these are for the longest anyone know? i

I am thinking Versace. They cost around the 800 mark.

Nah there deffinatley not Versace,Gucci,Ysl,or Dior i asked..................im thinkin Tom Ford too,and their madd old kanye been rockin since last year!

the glasses are botegga venetta

This whole thread should be called "What is Kane Wearing", or "WDKWT". I love how everyone hates on him but his "AirYeezy's" are sick!!!

jj you might be analyzing the jeans behind the tongue stuff a lil too much...

some of yall are askin for info on stuff you reallllly dont have to ask for if you just look a little and other brands make similar if not better piecescompared to the stuff gettin asked about. but to each his own i guess..

im surprized nobody posted lupes red leather fit he wore recently (id bet its romanelli). and the celebs scarfs thing really REALLY gotta stop. im mean it justnever looked good from the gate. only dude i ever seen really style it somewhat was pharrell a long long time ago at a louis vuitton opening when he was stillwearing princess anne highschool letterman jackets.

Tight jeans =
pimp.gif

Dior=
pimp.gif

Lanvin=
pimp.gif

Ato's=
pimp.gif

Air Yeezy's=
pimp.gif

And for the record, most people jumped on Dior's for the fit, not the pre-distressing. PRPS makes some excellent quality jeans, but it hasn't beenuntil recently that they've offered a slimmer fit on some of their jeans.

Yea, where's the heat ??
I've to admit that white gucci jacket is nice. But i bought a white moncler recently, SS08, very nice too and less costly

Back
Top Bottom