+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by overtime626

yeah i just joined, first s/n and everything. never even been here before
indifferent.gif
Well at least you admitted it.

you sarcasm meter is obviously broken, i've been here just as long as you

You know I'm probably gonna get alot of criticism for this, but I can't help it I need a pair of those Diors. Nike/Jordan aside from a few releases hasnot put anything out that is really worth it, so I've got cash left over. Is there anyone who knows where I would be able to get these in a size 46?Thanks.

why do folks who have posted like a million times and been on NT for years think they are so much more established or know more than someone who has posted afew times and joined this year? just a question i ponder from time to time
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Kanye Cant DRESS
LOOKING STR8 FUGLY man...come one...yall like them wack outfits and shoes..dont even go there..his shoes...WOW...looks like he gotta a rocket booster on his back and some super pump up reeboxs in that one pic! LMAO at his dropout self!

whoa thats alotta hate for 1 man

Agreed^ All that hate can't be good for you.
smh.gif
Hate it or Love it.The funny thing is that this dude has a choice. He choses to Hate
laugh.gif

if its already up "my bad" i aint tryin to see 140 something pages and counting! part 3

wait...one more dont know if this counts...i think its pretty cool...

enjoy boys and girls...

theyve been discussed... and they are available on Eastbay.com and all over your local footlockers

haven't been on nt in awhile, just coming back. checked both sites, looks like its not available online. do you know the name of the colorway

Back
Top Bottom