+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by JC5123

eek.gif

Wow, I've never seen those X's either. Anyone have anymore pics?

same here, need those pe pics

Vanessa Simmons = FIRE!
Angela Simmons = Average at best but she lightskin so...you know how some folk are about lightskin women.
Rihanna = Sexy chic, hate her look now though

smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Jay in Ato Matsumoto's.....

Hov gets stain for finally walking with his girl instead of that bs walking behind each other....

rib3wm.jpg
jay is lookin kinda old there

I guess he gets props for walking with her....but if I were him whenever she wore those jeans I'd make a point to walk behind her

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks

those jordans =
sick.gif
tired.gif

that fit is so gay
sick.gif
sick.gif
UGLY ...
shame on chris brown
frown.gif

Anyone remember when Just Blaze was getting flamed for wearing fake 'Knick' inspired VIIIs? Shame on JB for releasing this fake inspired trash& shame on Chris Brown for promoting fake inspired kicks.

Originally Posted by 0704202134

I guess he gets props for walking with her....but if I were him whenever she wore those jeans I'd make a point to walk behind her

the difference between you and him is that he gets to TOUCH and SEE that whenever i mean whenever he wants hahahahaha lucky camel

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by savision

Originally Posted by ashydakid

It's pretty said that celebs think that they can just throw on sum slim jeans,high top shoe(usually dunks),tight t-shirt,and a bandanna and think they killing the fashion world. insane

exactly ... insane !
frown.gif
You summed up the ISS WDYWT thread.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by savision

Originally Posted by ashydakid

It's pretty said that celebs think that they can just throw on sum slim jeans,high top shoe(usually dunks),tight t-shirt,and a bandanna and think they killing the fashion world. insane

exactly ... insane !
frown.gif
You summed up the ISS WDYWT thread.

Exactly why i dont get on that thread Ty,lol

Back
Top Bottom