+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by jupeezy

nice pic wit the og obsidians....but yea i would have to agree them og 12s were like boots LOL!

JUPEEZY IS A FRAUD, SKAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

cardigans are so gay
laugh.gif
roll.gif

how could you wear that crap? just get a damn sweatshirt or a hoody, CARDIGANS?!

WHAT? cardigans are waaay better than a hoody and a sweatshirt..you just gotta know how to wear it..which...diddy doesn't in that picture...

wow homie....not a fraud at all....dont try and put me on blast homie....u got the contact info and everything...dont try and come on here talking crazy

Originally Posted by O l i v e r

Originally Posted by Trydan

Should make a kayne in aqua's only thread, outta be good for at least 50 pages imo.
laugh.gif

I'll start the thread. Lol.

You 2 dont forget to ask the Kanye police on NT if you can post the pics..since they have all the copyrights and everything
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

cardigans are so gay
laugh.gif
roll.gif

how could you wear that crap? just get a damn sweatshirt or a hoody, CARDIGANS?!
I'm glad you posted.
Don't think this thread could do without your ignorance.

I personally like it.

wow homie....not a fraud at all....dont try and put me on blast homie....u got the contact info and everything...dont try and come on here talking crazy
Dont speal like that ever again.

I liked this thread.

Im sayin it sucks NOW due to the fact that people are posting the same pics that have been posted pages back.

Calm down little #!##%%@.

Its not that serious.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

Originally Posted by O l i v e r

Originally Posted by Trydan

Should make a kayne in aqua's only thread, outta be good for at least 50 pages imo.
laugh.gif
I'll start the thread. Lol.
You 2 don't forget to ask the Kanye police on NT if you can post the pics..since they have all the copyrights and everything
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SO TRUE... ^^^^^

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AF187

2r4in90.jpg

wink.gif
ok yall are going to hate me for this...

but what shoes does kanye happen to be wearing in that photo? Air max? Never seen that colorway.
There Air Max 1's. The came out over well over a year ago and are extremely underrated. I got my pair for 40$
wink.gif

I don't think those are the Am1's you're thinking about. Pretty sure those are ID's.
Yeah, kanye def. has on ID's

I believe the Air max 1 you're referring to are these:

7603.jpeg

7603.jpeg

They def. are very underrated. My local shop has a pair for $50 but i can't buy because i promised myself the UNC/CHICAGO XX3 would be my last shoepurchase...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AF187

2r4in90.jpg

wink.gif
ok yall are going to hate me for this...

but what shoes does kanye happen to be wearing in that photo? Air max? Never seen that colorway.
There Air Max 1's. The came out over well over a year ago and are extremely underrated. I got my pair for 40$
wink.gif

I don't think those are the Am1's you're thinking about. Pretty sure those are ID's.
Yeah, kanye def. has on ID's

I believe the Air max 1 you're referring to are these:

7603.jpeg

7603.jpeg

They def. are very underrated. My local shop has a pair for $50 but i can't buy because i promised myself the UNC/CHICAGO XX3 would be my last shoe purchase...
frown.gif

grin.gif
The check on Kanye's AMs seemto be white than copper like the ones above. I believe they are like a Pigeon custom going by the colorway..also the upper seems to be one color grey thanabove. These definetly are IDs!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom