Originally Posted by you big dummy

parisgoug4697.jpg

parisdougams41394.jpg

What do folks see in this CHICKEN HEAD.^^^^

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Thread will downhill quick
smh.gif
..only pics worth mentioning in the past 10-15 pgs are that of Chi, but then again he is automatically disqualified since he is an NTer...
naw he's not an NTer...according to Rock he just browses NT for sneaker info and laughs.

i mean dude rocking the nt tee... i dig he not a member wit a sn but whether he a registered user or a lurker, that man is an NTer...i aint mad at Jay...he gotbigger things to worry about then how his jeans lay on his kicks....or how his tee corresponds to the laces in his kicks or the stitching in his jeans...if iwas worth half a bill and beyonce was on my arm, i wouldn't care either

Those lebrons with that fit are just as bad as dudes rocking their "exclusive" you name it sneakers with a tux to prom or weddings..

basketball shoes DO NOT go with everything that douche with Paris is just another example...

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

whats the info on mike with #12 jersey?
Bulls were playing the Magic in Orlando and someone from the Orlando arena crew stole MJ's jersey. All they had left was a #12 jersey for himto wear.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

whats the info on mike with #12 jersey?
Bulls were playing the Magic in Orlando and someone from the Orlando arena crew stole MJ's jersey. All they had left was a #12 jersey for him to wear.

ohhhhh i heard about that before, thanks anyways

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Yeah Jay can't dress, and looks awful in fitteds.

Word, he's too damn old to be dressing like that.
I can understand Jay-Z just throwing on a fit without putting much thought into it, but for pete's sake - you're a damn multi-millionaire- at least hire someone to iron your damn tees.

Back
Top Bottom