Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Jay-z concert last night in black/pink yeezys
pimp.gif

jay in shorts......looks weird
the 40 year old hypebeast

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

Originally Posted by kmn2008

dude needs to accept the fact that he is old and needs to stop trying to dress like he's not.

jay, stick to your suits and button ups.
do you want someone to tell you how to dress and what to wear? i guess not so let him be and with his money he really dont need to ask or fit others taste
wink.gif
and imo he is one of a very few in this thread with "good" style

this is kind of what I'm trying to get at, it looks like did ask and is trying to fit the younger generations taste. IMO.

why are yall so critical of jay's outfit? it looks straight to me...you cant expect everybody to dress the same or how you want them too...thats dumb andpeople should get over it.

Stop hating on Hov there is nothing wrong with that fit. What is you guy's problem.Goof @#$ to say about everybody fits

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by dontmesswitaliens

l_0702220ca42844bcb67d20b997e9444d.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
is that tyga or wiz ............ cant really tell anymore

Smh @you gettin Whiz mixed up with this clown.

no lie .. i looked at this cover for the longest thinking why tyga would be on wiz khalifas mixtape cover..
laugh.gif

flight-school-cover.jpg

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by dontmesswitaliens

l_0702220ca42844bcb67d20b997e9444d.jpg

no lie .. i looked at this cover for the longest thinking why tyga would be on wiz khalifas mixtape cover..
laugh.gif

flight-school-cover.jpg
Hold on so you're are telling me that these dudes arent the same guy, they look exactly the same: tattoos, face, and all

Back
Top Bottom