+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

So yeezys are coming out as a gr?
yup Nike wants to make more profit so they are releasing gr colorways in august and october in all footlockers, footactions etc for $110.
when has that ever happened in the history of nike shoes? a shoe that would still sell at the 215 price tag as a GR being lowered by half?
air force I's

Dunks

air max's

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

shouts to DIZZY..

dizzy.jpg

DIZZYYY...i saw you dancing man...get it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]a hold up az005us I was withyou for a min ...but don't be trying Dwade dat ninja is iLL[/color]

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

i also think wale is terrible he has de dope fits and the megaheat but clothing and shoes doesnt give you a sick flow.

See I am the exact opposite. Dude can flow vicious, but just because dude got Bape out the yang, and got heat for days, doesn't mean he can dress.

an old pic of DJ AM...i need to find that tee in my house...haven't worn it in like 3 years
ohwell.gif

366189780.jpg

JT in some flip 3's
366189777.jpg

fab...
366189776.jpg

robin williams in some raf simons...
366189774.jpg

366189772.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Cudi is slightly unique, but him and Wale both have trashy flows.. So they won't get far..

Asher seriously has jump ahead of them out of the freshman class.. And ooh Drizzy Drake lol.. they not touching any of his mixtapes, period.

kill yourself!! wale & cudi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>asher & drake

Originally Posted by az005us

wow wale is terrible.
I agree 100%

Flow? What flow? Seriously, just bc he's on NT doesn't automatically mean he's nice. Every song I'veheard from this dude he says,

" You got alot of *something* but I got ALOT!"
indifferent.gif

I mean I guess its nice to see one of us in the spotlight but dude will be back after a few month of glimmering.

If you disagree wale, send me a PM

2 every1 saying that Wale is terrible have u actually listened to "The Mixtape About Nothing"? Just curious. Wale earns my respect with that

Back
Top Bottom