+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^ Very clean fit....

Ladies...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I used to rock champion hoodies, while holding a duffle bag full of 100's guess I had to much money for the champion hood.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sig worthy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wharris92020

Originally Posted by youngwill500

- - - - - T EAM - - - - -
- - - - ShoeFreaks - - - -

Team RL Polo

Who's the kat with Kanye? Looks like a random homeless man
that pic is on page one.
apparently, thats a world renown fashion designer
grin.gif

i have yet to learn/ care what his name is.

TI fashion sense what are yall smoking show me a clean fit that TI has that makes a statement....so you GUYS ARE GONNA RUN OUT AND BUY AKOO...get outtahere!!!!!! SMH at all you that think TI has this wonderful fashion sense!
grin.gif

I'm a kanye fan but you aLl are OD. I'd give pharrell the nod before k-west; son went from rocawear, throwbacks, polo and AF1's on rocafellawhereas P has always been a prodigy. Except back then it was trucker hats, zeppelin/spitfire tees and pradas.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

TI>Kanye.

From street %++% to suits.
co-sign

kanye would look like a dork has too much money to be in a champion hood...he's too polarized.
FIXED
that doesn't matter, Nas, cam, jada, etc. that been in da game for decades before kanye and have as much money can slip in

and outta street gritty gear wit no problem..kanye can't do that.

^^^

TI>Kanye.

From street %++% to suits.

Will never understand why y'all ride Kanye so hard.
I dont jock kanye, but i know when some1 has fashion sence, i can agree some of kanyes fits be questonable. but for the most part his fits are ok.

TI style to me doesn't cut it im sorry.

pharell fits are ok, just like kanye, but his fits are always questionable at times.

that C.B. fit up thier is NICE

LOL at that HOV pic, i know he wasn't scoopin chicks back them

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

From 2004 to now Pharrell Williams & Kanye West are easily the reasons for the way Fashion is at in Hip Hop Culture which spreads through other Genre's, Cultures and branches into other forms of Entertainment. You can argue it but it's true.

But that doesn't mean they're the best dressed. They both be rockin' some %!$#+*%@.

I'm not into this profound discussion about "influence" and "genres" and "cultures". Especially since I don't think theydid anything that spread to others cultures as much as they TOOK from other cultures and brought it to Hip Hop. They got dudes lookin' like fools in myopinion. Skinny jeans. Terrible footwear. Poorly designed, overpriced items.

You don't get credit for that from me. Rappers don't influence how I dress.

And I'm probably not going to respect the opinion of someone that is influenced to wear something because of a rapper. That's more for theyoungn's. I have my own style, thank you. No rapper made me like Zegna suits. No rapper made me buy Paul Smith shoes. Maybe if you're on thatGucci/Louie nonsense, you're being influenced. I just know what's fresh and what's not. And that was my point. Day in, day out, TI is probably thebest dressed rapper. Period. And to me that = "fashion sense". Whatever that is.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

From 2004 to now Pharrell Williams & Kanye West are easily the reasons for the way Fashion is at in Hip Hop Culture which spreads through other Genre's, Cultures and branches into other forms of Entertainment. You can argue it but it's true.
But that doesn't mean they're the best dressed. They both be rockin' some %!$#+*%@.
Where did I say best dressed in my comment?

Back
Top Bottom